McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

Hey mcbudz and dr.215, I also feel your pain with the lady situation... I know all too well. She doesn't mind that I smoke it, in fact, she says that I am more relaxed and happier..I guess thats mainly because it helps to take my mind off of my severe chronic pain. She just hates to hear about my ideas about it. I explain that I am so passionate about it mainly because it is 100% wrong that it is illegal while cigarettes and alcohol are legal. We all know that the effects are about the same as a few drinks with the exception that you do not slur your words or get aggressive on marijuana. It just pisses me off that the government thinks that they have the right to withhold a substance from an individual if it eases a condition from which that person suffers. And the long term physical effects of this substance are no worse that already legal casual drugs....and the immediate effects are much more pleasant than alcohol. Go figure..... Anyway Mcbuds..... Sorry to vent in your journal man... Excellent looking girls and I love your new equipment.

You took the words right out of my mou...er keyboard.:welldone:

Hello your grow looks awesome. I'm looking for someone to help me start I have no growing experience and I would like to grow some white widow in my closet. Not sure what lights to go with I heard led are better because they have less heat. Not sure if I should have auto or feminized seeds I just want the easiest most simple grow for my first time I need a recipe for succes. Not sure if this is eventhe right place to be asking please help me out with some advice it would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom