McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

wow. I can say that is a TON of high quality bud. im predicting like a pound for all of your plants; but congrats bud. all that hard work is payin off right? :roorrip:

The mom for the 2 big widows on the right yeilded 1/2 an elbow on her own and it wasn't as big as these ones. So I'm thinking close to a pound just from those 2 plants alone.

Just weighed the buds in the jars and they are 10.5 ounces now and are maybe 85% -90% dry. So easily over a 1/2 pound there and still have the lower half of those 4 plants to harvest.

I'll be happy with 1.5 - 2 lbs from 2 x 600 watt lights and about 13 square feet of space.

:smokin:

wow. I can say that is a TON of high quality bud. im predicting like a pound for all of your plants; but congrats bud. all that hard work is payin off right? :roorrip:

McBudz, That is the sickest looking Denk bud dude :cool: What a Frickin Haul !! :cheer: A tremendous crop indeed :grinjoint: you should be extremely proud ! Those Colas look absolutely Stupendous !!!!! Way to Go Stud :peace:

Thanks y'all!

Ok so the top 60-70% of the plants have been harvested. Going to let the lower portions go until Friday or Tuesday. (going away for the weekend).

Day 69 Flowering...

Harvest so far:

I haven't weighed the jar on the left yet those are still drying out. Jar on the right is 9.5 oz dried. Those are 1 gallon jars. My guess is I have 3 or so ounces dried in the left jar.

IMG_24993.JPG

Newly harvest "middle plant" buds

IMG_25002.JPG

Lower portion of plants left to finish up

IMG_25013.JPG

IMG_25024.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_25041.JPG

IMG_25053.JPG

I'm hoping I can pull another Z from each of the lower plants left but it will be close. Bud density is not as great as the upper portions of the plants. either way I am grateful for the yield thus far.

And the big moma's to the left...

IMG_25061.JPG

:peace:

Everytime i check this journal, i am always pleasantly surprised. I know what you have to post is amazing, but im still blown away when i see it. You sir grow as if thats what you are meant to do. Wonderful.

Thats a shit load of beautiful bud your going to have, god im excited to see how much yield you get at the very end.

Back
Top Bottom