McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

took me 2 days to read this journal and wow very impressed with the whole operation from seed to flowering clones. I am doing hydro and have about 8 different strains to work with from dutch passion and yes we flew there and picked up and brought back woooooooooohooooooooo cant wait to start my ww adventure any suggestions with hydro and ww:smokin:

great journal! i just setup a dr150w and was hoping to find a journal like yours to make my first grow easier to visualize. after reading through this entire thread I am stoked and better prepared. thanks for sharing your brain - it makes mine hurt less!

awesome work mcbudz.

just stating what I believe to be true. If I replaced the HPS lights in my tent only the buds closest to the fixture would be worth anything. Any bud beyond 8 inches from the fixture will be all light airy and fluffed out. way under developed. T5 would work on a very short grow where the plant is no taller than 12 inches.. but with my plants in this journal a t5 would not have given me the same yields.

Some would call this inspiring even!

I have been away for a while and recently been lurking again trying to get the inspiration back to do another grow, I'm getting fed up of paying for mediocre quality weed. I have just read this thread from start to finish and it has given me the inspiration required to get going again.

Excellent results and great growing McBudz

Thanks for sharing +rep

I have been away for a while and recently been lurking again trying to get the inspiration back to do another grow, I'm getting fed up of paying for mediocre quality weed. I have just read this thread from start to finish and it has given me the inspiration required to get going again.

Excellent results and great growing McBudz

Thanks for sharing +rep

like you, I got fed up with the hit and miss with the stuff on the streets. now I have quality and quantity at the price of two ounces of purchasing good stuff. a grow tent, lights and air quality control for less than a $1000. if you diy you may spend a forth of my cost.

I am enjoying this thread.

I lurk to learn - and there's a lifetime of experience in these here threads. Nice work and thanks for sharing!

I feel smart for a noob. You may beg to differ.
:peace:

My first trip thru your journal..So many good ones hard to read em all.. Very nice one you have goin here and Reps for that nice pile of meds.. Very Very nice...

:nicethread::nicethread::grinjoint:

Re: McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow-COMPLETED

Helluva harvest. Nugs look nice after a god cure. Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:nicethread:McBudz, funny, entertaining and informative! :goodjob:New members and old coming together to learn from an OG on the smoke scene. This grow journal is a pleasure to read and what beautiful buds! I had to smoke my chronic while drooling over yours!

5 Stars
+Rep to you and the subscribers of this journal

Just wanted to share a pic of this really cool pollen press I picked up on ebay and the 5.5g of hash i pressed. I wonder if the guy posts here?

Copy_of_IMG_1470.JPG

Thats way better than the cellophane and guitar slide method that I have been using for sure. Thanks for sharing that one. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom