McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

I decided to start a new journal and pick it up with the next run. And awaaaayyyyyyy we go!

These are the strains and numbers for this run:
1) 1 purple kush
2) 1 tahoe og
3) 1 afghan kush
4) 1 mexikush fem b10
5) 1 mexikush fem b3
6) 1 yeti

I'll be growing in dr. earth medical marijuana soil in 5 gallon smart pots. I will be using a 420watt induction light for flower, t5 flourescent for vegetative growth. I use different nutrients in different configurations at any given time, I will elaborate as I use these. My environments are very stable and easily manipulated, pictures will detail the boxes. Questions are welcome, debate invited, and intelligent reflection is encouraged.:peace::circle-of-love:

OKEE DOKEEE I is here:cheer:
A yeti is a version of a north American fish cake:)
hey where you want me to put this cool chair shaped like a hand I got at the yard sale today?

WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE!!?
the place is too crowded, nobody comes here no more!
somebody give me something to write on!:circle-of-love:

Oh hell yes a first pager....May I join in...:thumb: front row.I went to a concert a few years back. It was general admission .So naturally I wanted front row seats.....Waited and thought we had a good chance...When we ran to main floor, Front row was taken. But we got center stage second row. As I looking at the front row people ,I recognized them. It was the same people I use to see at concerts 40 years ago...Some of us never change . Front row is tops.But it never mattered where I started from.Once concert starts its move up time.

This grow sounds like its going to be good for sure joining in on the back seat on this one. Subbed!

Always interested in learning tricks of the trade, seeing as I;m a new beeeeeeee :)

Welcome to 420 and my journal max....glad ta have ya, I'll get over and see your stuff...........newer growers always teach me a different way of seeing things!

A warm welcome to everyone!, thanks for your interest in my folly, I anticipate that we will all grow in some manner, I love you all and value your ideas, opinions and mostly the friendships......I try to seclude myself from the unreal world......you folks are all so real to me!:circle-of-love:

Sorta sounds like me a lil. Anti-social. Thats what my wife and grown kids say about me anyways lol.

Back
Top Bottom