Hahaha! Thankfully I'm a better looking Shaggy.
My auntie called me Rodney for long enough, too. Tall and thin haha
Rodders. Lol still not too bad though. I had a tag for a while from a lady who remembered me as a young child as " the naughtiest boy she knew but was so sweet !" I didn't know how to take that one , It was on a bus full of people too a couple of years back.lol

End of week 8 of veg. I can’t wait any longer. I’m flipping tonight :ganjamon:

RH is sitting around 60-65%. I might get a 2nd fan to increase air movement. Then toward the end of flower I might get that small dehumidifier I’ve been eyeing off...

0D7D1371-3594-4428-B65F-9AB203BBB4D2.jpeg

Hi Rib! :ciao: sorry i don’t get by more often - caught up here now and good to see things coming along. On the slow growth you’re mentioning, What are the pots sitting on? I ask because they look like maybe the rootzone is getting cold. So that makes me wonder if they’re on concrete - or otherwise getting too cold overnight.

and hey, what’s the small dehuey your’e saving for? I‘ve been thinking I’d perhaps like to run one myself... but space is premium. “Small” interests me :D

hope you’re doing well today! :Namaste:

RH is sitting around 60-65%. I might get a 2nd fan to increase air movement. Then toward the end of flower I might get that small dehumidifier I’ve been eyeing off...

OMG!

They look fucking great!

They look SO much better than mine 😢

Hey do you buy seeds online?

Hi Rib! :ciao: sorry i don’t get by more often - caught up here now and good to see things coming along. On the slow growth you’re mentioning, What are the pots sitting on? I ask because they look like maybe the rootzone is getting cold. So that makes me wonder if they’re on concrete - or otherwise getting too cold overnight.

and hey, what’s the small dehuey your’e saving for? I‘ve been thinking I’d perhaps like to run one myself... but space is premium. “Small” interests me :D

hope you’re doing well today! :Namaste:

Hey Amy. No worries at all. Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:. I hope I can share some nice flower pics in the coming weeks.

No concrete. The tent is on floorboards and I put the saucers on some of those jigsaw exercise mats. Then the pots sit on these plant stands in the saucers. Maybe the tent is getting too cold overnight? It gets down to 18° overnight but my heater is now on a temp controller that should cut in at 21° and bring it back up to 23°. I did give them a rough start by overwatering them...

This is the dehuey (love that abbreviation:green_heart:) I'm looking at. It's dimensions are 342mm x 445mm x 261mm and it can do up to 10L/day if you can attach a hose to a drain or large container.

OMG!

They look fucking great!

They look SO much better than mine 😢

Hey do you buy seeds online?

Thanks TraLa. Don't compare them. Your's look to be sativa dominant where mine are indica dominant so they're going to be heaps different in many ways.

These seeds were gifted to me but I have since bought seeds online from Seedsman with no problems at all. Go for their delivery insurance option and they will send them stealthily. I think they are still a sponsor here but might be out of favour at the moment. Not too sure what went down there...

My first haul. Got more on the way
8B3FC490-C567-46B4-9E19-05423DC1117A.jpeg

You're happy enough with yours yeah?
yeah in my 5x5 tent it is working like a charm. humidity stays pretty stable for me now.

it does make it a couple of degrees warmer in there so perfect for winter. im thinking ill need to get a split system or something for the room in summer

Damn son.... :ganjamon:

So 6 days after flip the girls are going strong. They have really filled out since the defol a little while back. I really want to remove some fan leaves in the middle of this mess but have read not to defol until day 21 or after the stretch... can I pick some leaves???

8ABFDDC6-9C50-44CE-B1E7-6986C2E1CA2C.jpeg
O

M

G

They look McFuckingfabulous!

Beautiful work!

And I‘m devo they look so much better than mine!

I think you can do a little plucking as a treat ??
Yeah probably. Im too scared of hurting them though... I think I’ll just wait till after the stretch now
O

M

G

They look McFuckingfabulous!

Beautiful work!

And I‘m devo they look so much better than mine!
Stop comparing them. Yours are looking good. Except Harley and Quin... they look a bit like nettle...

Stop comparing them. Yours are looking good. Except Harley and Quin... they look a bit like nettle...

Comparing, then self loathing is what girls are raised to do! Don’t blame me, blame society! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Yours look so good. I’m interested in how often you are watering at this stage and what nutrients you use. Are you in a cold part of Oz or a warm part?

Mine are really getting taller and bushier. And they do look super healthy now tho, a good green. Kate Bush on the other hand ain’t looking as great. She basically looks homeless. Unhealthy shade of green, sad, stringy and thin. It has rained here every night, and it was bloody cold this morning. It’s 10 degrees!

I agree. There is no way they’re weed, just checked em out and they look furry.

I’m interested in how often you are watering at this stage and what nutrients you use. Are you in a cold part of Oz or a warm part?
I’m growing in coco so they get watered and fed at least once (usually twice) a day. I currently give them 2.5L each per day.
Nutrients are Cal Mag and half strength Organic+ (Cheapo from Bunnings). Then I add Monsta Bud until it gets to EC 1.4 :nerd-with-glasses:

I’m living in a bloody cold part of Australia

14CA0388-63F5-4ECF-AE4F-B80A3B3C9CED.jpeg

I’m growing in coco so they get watered and fed at least once (usually twice) a day. I currently give them 2.5L each per day.
Nutrients are Cal Mag and half strength Organic+ (Cheapo from Bunnings). Then I add Monsta Bud until it gets to EC 1.4 :nerd-with-glasses:

I’m living in a bloody cold part of Australia

14CA0388-63F5-4ECF-AE4F-B80A3B3C9CED.jpeg
Well your plants look like they love it :)

The guy at the hydro shop sold me like a 50/50 type mix. 50% coco and 50% something else. And I bought the nutrients he recommended, four different bottles in total.

I am struggling to work out when they like need water. They never get to droop stage, but they feel light in the pot. I reckon the clone drinks twice as much as the seeds.

I dont think it matters much where you are in Australia tonight! It’s fucking freezing everywhere! BOM tells me it’s 12 here!

Back
Top Bottom