Happy days:ganjamon:. Big smile on my dial when I looked in the letterbox and saw a suspicious looking package that I’ve been waiting for.

This delivery should keep me sorted for the hootah of the funky buddha for some time.

Blue Dream CBD is a definite starter for my next round. I fell in love with @steffgrowsweed ’s plant and decided to grow it to help out a mate going through chemo. I’m wrapped to say that said mate has successfully completed the course of chemo and has had a “full metabolic response”. He is officially cancer free and in remission:hug:. I will still grow BD CBD as I’m curious about the effects of CBD.

In the running for the 2nd and final spot in the tent for round 2 are
  • Dinachem by Dinafem - I though I was already growing this one….
  • Choc Mint OG by HSO - bought this one for it’s terpy reputation as seen on Mr Canucks Grow on YouTube
  • Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passion - saw this one on Row’s of Green on YouTube
  • Hindu Kush by Sensi - just wanted to grow this one and be like @DutchinAB

Ive got a 1m x 1m tent on the way that I’ll use as a veg tent so I’ll probably be popping some seeds next week. I’ll also need to find a home for the Blue Cheese clones. 7 from 8 cuts have rooted.

Also scored a couple of White Widow auto freebies for paying for my order with Bitcoin. I’ve never really considered growing autos but might stick one in the veg tent when I can afford to upgrade the light.

Oh and my Blue Cheese girls are cracking along 10 days since flip. Seeing some good stretch now. Maybe just a hint of preflower action... I’m probably imagining it though...
35B5BF12-3EE4-4763-B032-7D68E29FDBAA.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by
Rib :Namaste:

Happy days:ganjamon:. Big smile on my dial when I looked in the letterbox and saw a suspicious looking package that I’ve been waiting for.

This delivery should keep me sorted for the hootah of the funky buddha for some time.

Blue Dream CBD is a definite starter for my next round. I fell in love with @steffgrowsweed ’s plant and decided to grow it to help out a mate going through chemo. I’m wrapped to say that said mate has successfully completed the course of chemo and has had a “full metabolic response”. He is officially cancer free and in remission:hug:. I will still grow BD CBD as I’m curious about the effects of CBD.

In the running for the 2nd and final spot in the tent for round 2 are
  • Dinachem by Dinafem - I though I was already growing this one….
  • Choc Mint OG by HSO - bought this one for it’s terpy reputation as seen on Mr Canucks Grow on YouTube
  • Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passion - saw this one on Row’s of Green on YouTube
  • Hindu Kush by Sensi - just wanted to grow this one and be like @DutchinAB

Ive got a 1m x 1m tent on the way that I’ll use as a veg tent so I’ll probably be popping some seeds next week. I’ll also need to find a home for the Blue Cheese clones. 7 from 8 cuts have rooted.

Also scored a couple of White Widow auto freebies for paying for my order with Bitcoin. I’ve never really considered growing autos but might stick one in the veg tent when I can afford to upgrade the light.

Oh and my Blue Cheese girls are cracking along 10 days since flip. Seeing some good stretch now. Maybe just a hint of preflower action... I’m probably imagining it though...
35B5BF12-3EE4-4763-B032-7D68E29FDBAA.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by
Rib :Namaste:

You're carrying on like an absolute pro, McRib!! Well done and congrats on getting more seeds/possibilities!

Can I ask how long that order took to arrive? I'm waiting now too..

You're carrying on like an absolute pro, McRib!! Well done and congrats on getting more seeds/possibilities!

Can I ask how long that order took to arrive? I'm waiting now too..
Hahaha. Far from pro bro! I'm enjoying myself though and can't help but learn along the way... I tend to get balls deep in things pretty quickly. I've come to the realisation that I'm going to way more flower than I can smoke myself and with help from friends so I'm now looking into concentrates. All the cool kids seem to be into squishing their buds in a rosin press. They're bloody pricey though! In the last few month's I've almost spent what I would have spent on weed in a year. I sure hope I can produce some nice buds.

Ordered 24 May they updated my order as "Shipped" 2 June. I was expecting them to be a couple of weeks away still but have been checking the letterbox twice a day for the past week.

Hahaha. Far from pro bro! I'm enjoying myself though and can't help but learn along the way... I tend to get balls deep in things pretty quickly. I've come to the realisation that I'm going to way more flower than I can smoke myself and with help from friends so I'm now looking into concentrates. All the cool kids seem to be into squishing their buds in a rosin press. They're bloody pricey though! In the last few month's I've almost spent what I would have spent on weed in a year. I sure hope I can produce some nice buds.

Ordered 24 May they updated my order as "Shipped" 2 June. I was expecting them to be a couple of weeks away still but have been checking the letterbox twice a day for the past week.

Mate I'm the same as you going 0-100 in no time LOL! But then I also know when I'm truly committed to something, and this seems like one of those things. A rare thing in life. Yeah I know, I've been side-eyeing rosin making too, but I think I can actually hold off on that one until I've got another grow or two under my belt! Makes sense that you're considering it because of your space/yields. Would love to see that first smoke/dab/whatever report :ganjamon:

OK, a month isn't too bad. I hate that there's no tracking for us. At the same time, I get that it's a possible security risk. At least I assume that's why they don't do it for some places!

P.S. you got me eyeing up those fem dinachem seeds...

hah youre on to a veg tent already! im jealous!

your plants are coming along well. how many litres a week do yours drink? im going through around 150L a week atm.. not sure if thats normal nevermind re-read the post and saw 2.5L each a day (yeah, im blazed)

are all those seeds from seedsman? im thinking of ordering some more for variety :)

Good haul, Rib! Looks like you’re set for a while.

Those blue cheese clones are speaking to me!!
I'll have to stick one in a bottle and launch it into the Pacific for you:p
Glad to hear your friend made it through treatment as well!!
:high-five:

‘Grats on the seeds too!
Thanks guys:Namaste:. Best news in a long time. He's a great bloke with a young family. So happy he's on the mend.
hah youre on to a veg tent already! im jealous!

your plants are coming along well. how many litres a week do yours drink? im going through around 150L a week atm.. not sure if thats normal nevermind re-read the post and saw 2.5L each a day (yeah, im blazed)

are all those seeds from seedsman? im thinking of ordering some more for variety :)
Yeah, I could probably feed them more. I get little to no runoff most of the time. I need to sort out some kind of auto watering setup like yours. I've started following @HunterNitro 's "Capn Style" grow. Check out his setup. Results are very impressive. I reckon I could work with something like that but I really want to grow 2 strains at a time in my 4x4 for the variety. Also haven't been able to find the rockwool cubes that he uses here. Wondering if It'd work with rockwool flock or coco chips???

Yeah Seedsman. They are 2 from 2 on getting seeds to me. I think I'm sorted for variety for a while now. Looks like Southern Star Seeds have shut up shop.

seedsman it is for me then!

im not going to try and grow 2 different strains next time unless i know they are on the same timeline. the OG is over a week behind the RC. its going to make life difficult come harvest time.... unless i get another tent.. i should get another tent

I think these will be plant of the month material once these colas start forming! Wow so beautiful! Keep up the good work!
Thanks mate. I’m quietly happy with how they are looking. It’s day 12 since flip now and I’m hoping they keep stretching for a good few more days. I don’t know about plant of the month material. I’ll be happy if I can just get them to harvest:)

So you ordered that rosin press yet?

:rofl:
Hahaha. No, I’ve pumped the brakes on those thoughts. Getting way too far ahead of myself. Bubble hash bags are cheap and @Preston9mm just posted a great half-arsed tutorial on how to use them:laugh: So I’ll get a set of bags if I want to start making concentrates.

I’ve just ordered a dehumidifier. When funds are available next I’m thinking I’ll upgrade my current light and use it for the new veg tent

it really seems like the euros and aussies really get hosed on led choices.

it's not a proper comparison but i do some better for yield than my friend does in similar sized spaces. he runs a 1000w hps and i run an actual draw 600 watt diy cob rig rolled down 25%. he's got a bit over 4 x 4 i have a bit under.

totally different grow styles though. he's standard hp promix or sunshine #4 in 5 gallon buckets on gh nutes.
i run either 2L or 5L hempy style on mega crop. so grain of salt comparison. i used to run hps.

not a big fan of mars - check my posts lol - but i think it may be a better choice than the alibaba in this instance. try contacting mars direct through the site if you go that route. they really support those on the site.

what ever you get - educate yourself on the chipset and get the best ones you can afford - with highest count on a quantum style board fixture.

my 2 cent drive - by .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Might have an issue here.

When mixing up my last few lots of nutes I was surprised that the pH had been spot on the 5.8 - 6.0 that I’m aiming for. Usually I’d have to bring it down from 6.6ish.

So I recalibrated my pH pen and it was out by 0.4. Gave the girls a big drink to get some good runoff to test the pH coming out. pH of the running was 5.7. Not bad...

Thought I’d check the EC. Tested at 2.6. Fuck! I’m feeding them 1.4 EC. It was time for lights out so I think I’ll have to flush tonight at lights on. Plan is to mix up some nutes at half strength (0.7 EC). Water till runoff reads around 1.4 or slightly lower.
4D27AD01-1812-4AD2-B8A0-A483DEC3F200.jpeg

I really didn’t want dramas during the stretch. Things had been going too smoothly. Or so I thought.

I also noticed a few spots and blotches on some of the leaves. Doesn’t look like anything I’ve seen before. Hope its got something to do with the high EC and the flush will help sort it out...

775ED33D-B568-44E4-8530-35103464C7FF.jpeg

29BC9BA1-7358-4961-8FA4-F6290591C162.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom