McRib Is Back To Stay

Looking forward to hitting this later on this arvo

BE63DE10-C569-4015-912D-D50B56660AA9.jpeg

Ohhhh yeeaaaahhhh :ganjamon:

Hope it's good and that I haven't led you and @Stunger astray with my recommendation!
I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it. I'm looking for a method to microdose so I'm hopefull the Dynavap might be able to get the job done. I'd be hitting it right now but I have a video meeting this arv.

Slap some BBQ on me because Johnny’s pullin up a chair @McRib
Welcome mate. Make yourself at home :passitleft:

I like it. It’s going to take some getting used to though.

I packed it twice and hit it about 4 times each time. I didn’t manage any big clouds of vapour though. I was kind of covering the shotty completely and rolling it around so that only half was covered. I guess I’ll figure out a technique that works for me.

I felt like I was missing the rush you get from a bong. It does sneak up on you though. I got nicely baked off what little material I went through.

I really appreciated the terps through the Dynavap. I need to grow some terpier weed to really appreciate it.

IMO: If you want the biggest rip possible, aim the flame at the base of the cap, and cover the slots completely when you drag. Maybe let air in when you’re near the end of the drag, like you would with a normal rush. The first hit will always be the airy terpy one, and the biggest for me are the second and third. I don’t always have a fourth!

You’re right though, I’m not sure you could achieve the same kind of headrush as with a combustion hitter.

Glad you’re enjoying the terps too! That was the most immediate thing that struck me the first few times.

Speaking of bongs, I really want to try the Dynavap with a bong!

CS treated White Widow Auto is now in iso. It’s punching out naners everywhere. Hope the little T5 cloning light is enough to finish the job.

So my understanding is if I use pollen from this reversed plant to pollinate the other White Widow Auto then the seeds produced will also be autos. Or could I get a mix of autos and photos??? Genetics is really confusing to me

DDD48247-97A6-4C4B-AEF2-A8A092B9926F.jpeg

FFFB8E2C-A6DC-4204-A66F-9ACD6965409B.jpeg

C6EFB0F7-07DE-453C-900C-D2D5CEE662B0.jpeg

My Vegemite jar CS Generator
C325FF36-9CE0-4D9E-B6B4-79273F7C234F.jpeg

CS treated White Widow Auto is now in iso. It’s punching out naners everywhere. Hope the little T5 cloning light is enough to finish the job.

So my understanding is if I use pollen from this reversed plant to pollinate the other White Widow Auto then the seeds produced will also be autos. Or could I get a mix of autos and photos??? Genetics is really confusing to me

DDD48247-97A6-4C4B-AEF2-A8A092B9926F.jpeg

FFFB8E2C-A6DC-4204-A66F-9ACD6965409B.jpeg

C6EFB0F7-07DE-453C-900C-D2D5CEE662B0.jpeg

My Vegemite jar CS Generator
C325FF36-9CE0-4D9E-B6B4-79273F7C234F.jpeg
You are so sciencey!

Hey fourtwenny

Blue Cheese clones are 13 days since flip. They started showing the first signs of flowering at day 10. I’m fairly happy with the canopy. I was a little more ruthless with the plant on the right when pre flip thinning. Will be interesting to see the difference in size of flowers and overall yield.

I’m resisting the urge to pluck leaves during the stretch this time. I’ll wait till day 21 before removing and fan leaves blocking tops.

I’m still worried about left over pollen in the tent after the last lot went to seed. Before putting the clones in the tent I did give everything a thorough wipe down with bleach and water. Hope that’s enough... So sick of picking seeds out of my buds

CC1B8299-77D2-4EB1-9165-2C299D765C30.jpeg

Probably going to give Dinachem and Choc Mint OG another week before moving them to flower. I’ve had a tough time training them in the DWC buckets. I’ve snapped so many limbs. Luckily they seem to bounce back pretty quickly. I think I’ll have a go at mainlining if I do DWC again. I’m really not sold on it yet.

Dinachem
5C484520-92AD-45FE-B5E1-FB6E2ACD65B6.jpeg

CMOG
D8BEBE4D-390B-449C-9CEA-8BE744022EA5.jpeg

White Widow Auto is just starting to stretch as well.
73DDC5E6-E2CF-4711-8A1A-C85AFB2B3F60.jpeg

Thanks for visiting
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom