McRib Is Back To Stay

Great journal mate! Girls look awesome. was there a link you might have to making the colidal silver? I was just looking at doing this with two of the same clones that I cannot keep a mother of would be great to make some fem seeds of her.

Thanks mate. I’m not too good at writing so it’s mostly just my thoughts blurted out.

I don’t have a link for the CS. I remember reading a few different ones and picking the bits that made sense to me. Also @Canadadoes has some good info in his journal. I do remember he said to aim for 30-50ppm. Mine was 35ppm when I checked it so I stopped there. I started spraying the auto twice a day when it started to stretch for two weeks. Then I went to spraying once a day. I think you want to start spraying photos a week before flip.

Hope that helps some. Good luck with it. What strain are you looking to reverse?

Also how are you liking the Dynavap? I purchased one two weeks ago and am loving the microdosing setting, its amazing how much you can actually taste the flower! Almost tastes the way it smells! (My first adventure vaping)

Mate I really like it. If I’m smoking on my own I find myself going for the Dynavap more often than not. If mates are over we’re still having billies though.

I haven’t really tried microdosing yet. I’ve been hitting it pretty hard trying to get big vapour clouds out of it. I hear you about the flavour. Can’t wait till I have some variety of flavours to try

OK great, I just found a article on royal queens seed that states pretty much the same as you explained. Can I ask what did you use for the silver, silver solder? I come across a nice sati a phenomenon of Northern Lights worth keeping not the best as an edible as it is a bit of a creeper but great as vape/smoke real sweet Berry terp nice calming, relaxing and mind numbing effects.

Yeah still enjoying a nice fatty but the vape is cool to kick back and puff on all night. Looking forward to watching your girls grow and you producing some beans!:ganjamon:

Looking good Rib. Bushy growth on them hydro pots. That just one plant per container?
Thanks mate. Yeah just one plant per bucket. The Dinachem is very bushy. They’re getting their last tie down and thinning out tonight. Hope to move them to flower this weekend

Thanks mate. Yeah just one plant per bucket. The Dinachem is very bushy. They’re getting their last tie down and thinning out tonight. Hope to move them to flower this weekend
I don't know much about autos. Slowly learning from what I read. Some are pretty impressive. I've never grown one...yet.

Hi all. Hope you are all keeping well in these crazy times.

It’s been busy week in both life and my growspace... I won’t bore you with my life so onto the growing.

The DWC girls have been in the flower tent for 5 days now. I’m loving the look of Dinachem and it is my current favourite.

Flip day one (CMOG on the left Dinachem on the right)
D549E209-4F50-4DCD-B139-951DAFABAD6D.jpeg

Flip day 5
A7C13F6E-488A-4AC0-9F2F-16ED8057F16C.jpeg

I found balls on one of the Blue Cheese clones so the resident worms in my compost bin are currently having a good time.
83DC701F-8E96-4217-8508-8814244FB151.jpeg

One remaining Blue Cheese clone. No more running gifted seeds unless I 100% trust the source of them. I was planning on gifting a heap of the seeds but I think they are better off in the bin.
Flip day 20
64BAAFE9-0B70-4709-B3F7-32F197DA510A.jpeg

White Widow Auto is starting to flower. She’s a bushy girl. I’ve defoliated her once already to get light to some of the lower bud sites.
F3E77AC5-71FD-457E-864E-D4B9D2893897.jpeg

CS treated White Widow Auto has a number of open pollen sacks. I plan to harvest some pollen tonight. Can anyone tell me when I should start applying pollen to the flowering girl? I was thinking I’d wait until about 3 or 4 weeks into flower before selectively pollinating a few of the lower fluffier branches.
0439B3BB-5857-4C22-918F-59315908E562.jpeg

Started quadline training on the Blue Dream CBD. Trying to get some clones of her to root for a mate. Will start training Critical Orange Punch as soon as the BD CBD clones show roots. Thinking of attempting mainlining that one.
A4948B5A-EF03-4CAA-9255-17692B4A8760.jpeg

Thanks mate. Pretty happy with how it's going at the moment. Was unfortunate to lose a Blue Cheese to hermie but I'm grateful I was able to catch it before it did any damage. And I still have one left:yummy:.

I do have a bit going on. I think I'm going to have to wind it back a bit. I don't think I'll be able to keep up with it all once life gets back to normal. It has been a great distraction while locked down down though.

Hi all. Hope you are all keeping well in these crazy times.

It’s been busy week in both life and my growspace... I won’t bore you with my life so onto the growing.

The DWC girls have been in the flower tent for 5 days now. I’m loving the look of Dinachem and it is my current favourite.

Flip day one (CMOG on the left Dinachem on the right)
D549E209-4F50-4DCD-B139-951DAFABAD6D.jpeg

Flip day 5
A7C13F6E-488A-4AC0-9F2F-16ED8057F16C.jpeg

I found balls on one of the Blue Cheese clones so the resident worms in my compost bin are currently having a good time.
83DC701F-8E96-4217-8508-8814244FB151.jpeg

One remaining Blue Cheese clone. No more running gifted seeds unless I 100% trust the source of them. I was planning on gifting a heap of the seeds but I think they are better off in the bin.
Flip day 20
64BAAFE9-0B70-4709-B3F7-32F197DA510A.jpeg

White Widow Auto is starting to flower. She’s a bushy girl. I’ve defoliated her once already to get light to some of the lower bud sites.
F3E77AC5-71FD-457E-864E-D4B9D2893897.jpeg

CS treated White Widow Auto has a number of open pollen sacks. I plan to harvest some pollen tonight. Can anyone tell me when I should start applying pollen to the flowering girl? I was thinking I’d wait until about 3 or 4 weeks into flower before selectively pollinating a few of the lower fluffier branches.
0439B3BB-5857-4C22-918F-59315908E562.jpeg

Started quadline training on the Blue Dream CBD. Trying to get some clones of her to root for a mate. Will start training Critical Orange Punch as soon as the BD CBD clones show roots. Thinking of attempting mainlining that one.
A4948B5A-EF03-4CAA-9255-17692B4A8760.jpeg
Lookin McFucken choice brah!

#bogans4lyf

Thanks mate. Pretty happy with how it's going at the moment. Was unfortunate to lose a Blue Cheese to hermie but I'm grateful I was able to catch it before it did any damage. And I still have one left:yummy:.

I do have a bit going on. I think I'm going to have to wind it back a bit. I don't think I'll be able to keep up with it all once life gets back to normal. It has been a great distraction while locked down down though.
I had two Scooby Snacks hermie on me this summer. Probably about 3 weeks into flowering. Its sad cutting down a large healthy plant but its gotta be done. I'd taken two clones from her and they too hermied so that just kinda confirmed it was genetic and not environmental. It won't deter me from growing the other ten beans of SS out next year though. The ones I have left are mega fruity and loaded with frosting.

I had two Scooby Snacks hermie on me this summer. Probably about 3 weeks into flowering. Its sad cutting down a large healthy plant but its gotta be done. I'd taken two clones from her and they too hermied so that just kinda confirmed it was genetic and not environmental. It won't deter me from growing the other ten beans of SS out next year though. The ones I have left are mega fruity and loaded with frosting.
I swear just about every time someone mentions a hermie , it’s around the 3rd week of flower .
I think most of the time it is some kind of stress that happens during the first couple weeks of flower ?
The plant may have a tendency to hermie , but certain factors have to kick it in. Probably more than once.
Light leaks appear to be the number one culprit , but fluctuations in the environment are also possible reasons ?
Just my take on the hermie thing from my own experience. :rollit:

What environmental factors should you look for to reduce herm risks?

What environmental factors should you look for to reduce herm risks?
High heat and light leaks during flowering are prime candidates for hermies. I had no light leaks but escaping high heat n humidity was impossible in the greenhouse. Honestly, I'm floored I didn't get more. Daily temps ran in the 90s. This year has taught me that weed will grow splendidly in horrible conditions..lol

High heat and light leaks during flowering are prime candidates for hermies. I had no light leaks but escaping high heat n humidity was impossible in the greenhouse. Honestly, I'm floored I didn't get more. Daily temps ran in the 90s. This year has taught me that weed will grow splendidly in horrible conditions..lol
OMG! And I thought it got hot here!

I have never even heard of temps so hot in my whole life!!!

I have to admit that I’m struggling to keep temperatures steady. I’ve given up on chasing VPD. I’m positive that I have no light leaks though:)

I’m almost certain this hermie was genetics though. I suspect the source of the seeds was from a hermed plant. I think I’m lucky to have the one plant that hasn’t hermed.

She is starting to stack nicely coming up to the end of week 3. She’s also started to let off a really nice fruity smell which I don’t recall from her mum :yummy:
03435293-D572-48A9-80A3-C08DC900F94F.jpeg

9574E5F1-A4AE-4620-8CC2-D11D5F838022.jpeg

Fingers crossed that the genetics I have now are stable. I’m really impressed with the growth from the Dinachem. It has been so vigorous and has great structure. It just always looks to be happily praying to the light. It’s coming up to its second week of 12/12 so we should start seeing some buds this week

Back
Top Bottom