McRib Is Back To Stay

Essssshaaaay Lads! :p

Hey @McRib hope the frowns have turned upside down for you mate!
I have had naners close to the end of flower on one pheno of strawberry cough and one of my Northern lights phenos, which I believe were most likely due to to light stress. From what I read majority of these are called "specious flowers" which don't have pollen in them, check it out its worth a read. :peace:

Sorry I've been missing.

I'm doing alright. Just been getting my shit together...

Garden is going alright other than trying to deal with the warmer weather. I cut down the White Widow Auto and it's been hanging for 6 days. It's probably just about ready to jar up and start curing. I think my attempt at pollination was a failure. I only found one seed. Im guessing I paid the price for not drying the pollen properly.

Dinachem is my favourite plant at the moment. It's in week 9 now and probably still has a week or 2 to go. The buds are really starting to put on weight without really thickening up if that makes sense. They are nice and frosty.

CMOG is also in week 9 and almost done. Much smaller plant than the Dinachem but its buds are really frosty and smell fucken delicious. Wont be a big yielder.

Blue dream CBD is in week 6 and was slow to get going but she's starting to get a move on now.

I've got a couple of Dinachem clones in veg that are out of control. Plan is to scrog them in the 4x4 when the others are done.

A resend seed package found its way to me last week. I got a 6 pack of mixed autos from 00 Seeds. 3 strains x 2 seeds each. Looking forward to those in the new year.

I'll try to get some pics up later and will catch up on all your journals over the next few days. Hope you've all been doing alright

IMG_20201112_200624.jpg

Dunno if this one is a bogan or just skank. But it's a soil grow and has nugs and I haven't killed it. Glad to see ya back on deck bro.

not going to lie, thought this was McRib sandwich, and got really happy for Dec 2nd, lol. First thought, "Good, they should leave it on the menu year round"
lol, good growin bro.

Looking great in here. Loving the grow. I agree with DonkeyDick. Some plant just go into survival mode and kick out small banana. Being late in flowering I never worried about them. Sometimes I'd find small immature seed randomly but never a mature bean. I dunno why it happens I can only assume but it does sometimes. Anyways, if that plant was a stress grow I'm glad she's gone...lol. You've got a killer harvest coming soon. That's for sure.

not going to lie, thought this was McRib sandwich, and got really happy for Dec 2nd, lol. First thought, "Good, they should leave it on the menu year round"
lol, good growin bro.
Sorry about that :p There's no word of The McRib returning to our shores anytime soon. We went without it for 6 years I think it was

It's McHappy here so I took the kids to Maccas for lunch. Mate it was chockers! Not much social distancing happening.

Sorry about that :p There's no word of The McRib returning to our shores anytime soon. We went without it for 6 years I think it was

It's McHappy here so I took the kids to Maccas for lunch. Mate it was chockers! Not much social distancing happening.

I think it came out here last year, for a short stint? My brother who lives in the States loves it. So I tried one. It's not bad! I get why people like it. I think I still prefer a regular beef/cheese burger though. Or perhaps it's missing an element, for my tastes.

Yeah.. I do still love me some burgers :laugh:

Sup McRib :hookah:

It’s been a busy week in the mancave.

Harvested CMOG and moved Dinachem and Blue Dream CBD into the 1m x 1m to finish off. Reckon Dinachem might be done in a week give or take.
913085DA-2EF9-47D6-BFCC-6565ACCD2FAF.jpeg

Oversized Dinachem clones and a neglected Critical Orange punch have been put under a scrog net in the 4x4 and will be flipped tonight. I think this tent could become a handful...

711A1311-976A-492F-95BB-5B6888E70F20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom