McRib Is Back To Stay

McRib

I apologise If you came here for the delicious porky barbequey sourdough sandwich that Maccas teases us with every few years.

I don’t think I’m organised enough to start a new journal for every grow. This will be my only journal from now on. Its not so much perpetual but this journal will just be whatever I’ve got going on at the time. I hope to keep it updated at least once a week.
What I’m growing with…

4’x4’ Flower tent with 480W Kingbrite 3500k “quantum bars” with Samsung LM301h and CREE xpe2 660nm red LEDs

1m x 1m Veg tent with 240 Kingbrite 3500k quantum boards with Samsung LM301h and Epistar 660nm red LEDs

So currently in the flower tent we have…

2 x Blue Cheese clones currently veging. They are in 7 gallon pots with coco/perlite. They’ve just woken from their first short night. Fingers crossed I can get these girls to harvest
In veg we have…

1 x Dinachem in DWC. Should be ready to move to the flower tent within 3-4 weeks

1 x Choc Mint OG in DWC. Should be ready to move to the flower tent within 3-4 weeks. This one has some weird growth happening...

1 x White Widow Auto in coco

1 x White Widow Auto in coco that has been sprayed with colloidal silver with the hope of producing some auto fem pollen and making some seeds with the other WWA

1 x Blue Dream CBD in coco. Hopefully will be ready to flower when the Blue Cheese are done

1 x Critical Orange Punch in coco. Hopefully will be ready to flower when the Blue Cheese are done

Plus a few clones and Blue Cheese seedlings from my recent seeded harvest

I’m pretty new to growing so I welcome any help/guidance/suggestions/criticism you have to give.

I’m going to tag a few of you from my old journal @DonkeyDick @syenite @DutchinAB @aussiebuddy @bluter @DeeCee112 @CrimsonEcho @Amy Gardner @TraLa @013 @Stunger @HunterNitro @Rexer @Stltoed @Michael Hunt @Gazza308 @JimJonesJr If I haven’t tagged you it’s not because I don’t love you. It’s most likely because I’m a stoner and forget stuff…

Few pics
F14E8219-66CB-49FF-91AA-E3A6CE772951.jpeg

Blue Cheese clones flower day 1

AD02208A-229F-4386-9C86-A905CD2AE859.jpeg

Veg tent

92E53429-BF7F-489B-B95F-B4BBB2E85F26.jpeg

Dinachem in DWC start of quadline training

C9E7B199-6466-426D-9752-C5F646C17934.jpeg

My CMOG freaky girl

E781EA40-F4FE-4B1D-857E-3BDFD4341962.jpeg

Critical Orange Punch (left) and Blue Dream CBD (right)

Thats about all for now. Thanks for popping by:ganjamon:

I don’t think I’m organised enough to start a new journal for every grow. This will be my only journal from now on. Its not so much perpetual but this journal will just be whatever I’ve got going on at the time.

hey this is a good idea! subbed.

might do the same myself

I apologise If you came here for the delicious porky barbequey sourdough sandwich that Maccas teases us with every few years.
I actually like a slow moving journal ... I am notoriously bad at keeping up because of the large number of journals that I follow, but I think I will enjoy this one!

We studied the McRib in economics school... it is a brilliant marketing strategy employed by McD's. First, removing it from the menu and then putting it back in a couple times a year allows for a regular advertising/marketing campaign for that specialty burger that also props up the McD brand. The advertising is pre-canned and the cost of bringing it up to date and putting it on the air is minimal. Taking the sandwich off of the market creates scarcity, and scarcity creates demand. Because of this demand, even with buy one get one specials when it is re-introduced, sales of this burger and the profits from it, skyrocket each time they do this. McD knows that during this twice a year campaign, a huge amount of their sales involve this sandwich, so McD can preload their distribution chain with the product, and get it on site pre-demand... very efficiently using their distribution system to increase profit.

So that's no sandwiches? eh I brought popcorn:popcorn: Looks good in here
Sorry no famous pork sandwiches here since summer 2018... and that was after 6 years of no McRib on our shores

Im here. What happened to the HPS?
It's parked up in the shed. LEDs are just too sexy:hippy:. It might get another run one day...

We studied the McRib in economics school... it is a brilliant marketing strategy employed by McD's
Maccas sure know a thing or two about marketing

as long as we get more Aussie reference gold
I'm sure there will be some along the way. I'm a bit of a bogan

But im gonna have to start calling you swervinmervyn.
He's a great man

Sorry no famous pork sandwiches here since summer 2018... and that was after 6 years of no McRib on our shores

It's parked up in the shed. LEDs are just too sexy:hippy:. It might get another run one day...

Maccas sure know a thing or two about marketing

I'm sure there will be some along the way. I'm a bit of a bogan

He's a great man
Did Aquaman sort you out? He's pretty bright

Did Aquaman sort you out? He's pretty bright
Yeah, he steered me away from the product I was considering. It would have been a waste of money. It looks like the only product available locally that has the same (or similar) bennies as Hydroguard is this Serenade product which is only available in large quantities for the agricultural industry. My roots are going alright for the moment. They are mostly white and smell like sweet earthy beetroot. I'm going to see if I can finish these DWC girls without bennies.

Yeah, he steered me away from the product I was considering. It would have been a waste of money. It looks like the only product available locally that has the same (or similar) bennies as Hydroguard is this Serenade product which is only available in large quantities for the agricultural industry. My roots are going alright for the moment. They are mostly white and smell like sweet earthy beetroot. I'm going to see if I can finish these DWC girls without bennies.
Nice. Glad that worked out. Its interesting seeing how the others live. You learn a lot, and their tribal knowledge can dispel myths in our tribal knowledge. Plus most of them are Canadian so they're pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom