Me & My Twins

joedaddy805

So i was doing some testing on seed depth and 1 of the seeds seem to have sprouted to sets of leaves. Has anyone ever heard of this or seen it. Does it grow on 1 root system or does it grow a double root. i'm pretty excited about this and want to grow this full term to see what happens.

20140511_090121.jpg
20140511_143438.jpg
20140511_143518.jpg
20140511_143524.jpg

re: Me & My Twins

That's pretty cool!

Are you going to make this into a journal or just keep this thread going?

:Namaste:

Am interested, what do you have for background info, strains, soil, lights, etc.

Well I'm not sure on the strain I did a cross pollination and this is from one of the seeds. I I'm gonna use 420 recipe for soil and general hydroponics nutes. I'mgonna veg under cfl till the end of the month or a lil longer then just put them outside to finish of there growing . But I will also be using the sun for veg and the remainder of light time will be cfl,

But I think one plant was og kush and the other was some kind of other kush

Alright, Subbed up. Have one I'm going to Veg outdoors and bring back in for flower in Sep. We're about on the same time plan, are you going to finish outdoors or bring them back in under the CFL?

Am sure we'll both run into a pest occasionally, so let's see how it goes.

No problem, you have to tend to the one that will be ready in a month or so first. Nothing too much happens in the first 3 or 4 weeks anyways. They just get a little bigger, then the fun begins. I'll be watching for updates.

What i think is kinda cool about this, is that im sure there have been people growing for years and never had this happen and this is the 7th seed ive ever planted to grow. So that makes me ecited cause ive been growing for under a yr. And have only grown 10 plants

Yes, it's unusual. I have a grow under my belt, it came out pretty good. Ran 9 plants, all Fems, got a pretty good yield and some above average smoke for a New Grower,

Well it looks like the smaller of the 2 wants to die. Its been pretty hot lately but i have a fan blowing on them but i can only do so much. I just make sure the soil doesn't dry up to much. Hopefully it makes it or this journal will come to a quick end.

:popcorn:

Here is a pic of the twins. the big one just took off and the second one is barley growing but its still alive. but i did take it apart and separate them. they both seemed to have their own root system. you can see it under the leaves of the bigger one. all the other ones are from seeds just dropping all over the place. i have plants growing all over the place. i think i have 20 plants popping up here and there.

20140608_154715.jpg

subbed on this :)

Certain strains have a propensity towards this. Most like they are fraternal twins, meaning two separate plant. As such, you need to separate them ASAP as one is usually weaker and will weaken as the other grows. They can even be different sexes!

Back
Top Bottom