Me & The Mars Hydro SP-3000: It's The Cherry On Top

High All & Welcome to my newest grow journal. I'll be tagging some folks later today. But first I want to get things started. In this
"MARS HYDRO" sponsored journal, I'll be showing off my new SP 3000 & 4" Programmable Inline Fan ! I'm going to start by posting the features of this Wonderful Light & High Tech Inline Fan. I say High Tech because I'm not so computer savvy & this could take some getting use to for me to operate it correctly....lol.

Here is some info on the light from the Mars Hydro Website : Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents
16-17   5-8-22.jpg
16-18   5-8-22.jpg
16-19   5-8-22.jpg
16-20   5-8-22.jpg
16-21   5-8-22.jpg
16-22   5-8-22.jpg

16-23   5-8-22.jpg
16-24   5-8-22.jpg
16-25   5-8-22.jpg
16-26   5-8-22.jpg

High Efficiency LED Grow Lights: 960 Samsung LM301B diodes and 300w power input make the SP3000 the superior high-efficiency LED grow lights, saving 25% of power and increasing light intensity by 30% over the HPS.

Leading Efficacy And Good Penetration In Industry: Output 824umol/S PPF in total, SP3000 provides industry-leading efficacy 2.8 umol/j and amazing light penetration, extending light to the base of plants, increasing your yields to an incredible 2.5 g/w on average while not burning the growing head of high-wire crops.

Substantial Red Spectrum: Abundant red light interacting with 660nm dark red light in spectra contributes to flower forming and dense buds creating. SP3000 has the highest ratio of red light among Mars Hydro LED grow lights.

Dimmable And Daisy Chain Available: 0-100% light intensity dimming range and up to 30 lights able to be connected, which makes it much more convenient for growers to arrange their cultivation conditions.

Well-certificated And Warranty-Guaranteed: CE, ETL, RoHS, UKCA, and most important, DLC safety certification approved, 50,000-hour lifespan, 5-year warranty commitment, convenient local after-sales service.

Optimal Thermal Control: A thick finned aluminum heat sink dissipates thermal waste quickly making you free from worry of heating crops.

Popular Commercial LED Grow Lights: SP3000 is well received among indoor cultivators and highly recommended to greenhouse operators. It runs on 120VAC, 240VAC as well as 277VAC. With a slim profile, SP3000 and its power supply can fit neatly under trusses to prevent the loss of natural light.

WATTAGE300W±5% @AC120V-277V
CORE COVERAGE2'x4'
MAX COVERAGE3'x5
'PPE2.8μmol/jPPF824umol/S@AC120V
CHIP BRAND Samsung LM301B + OSRAM 660LEDS QUANTITY 960 SPECTRUM 650-665nm 2800-3000K 4800-5000K MAX YIELD 2.5g/W
DRIVER Meanwell VOLTAGE AC100-277V AMPS2.47A@AC120V 1.24A@AC240V 1.10A@AC 277V BTU 1023IP65
WATERPROOF Yes
LIFESPAN 50000 hours WARRANTY5 years CERTIFICATEDLC, ETL, CE, UKCA, RoHS, IP65 DIMENSION 1080*80*103mm WEIGHT (KG) 4.6

This is the 4" Inline Fan I'm also being sponsored with by MARS HYDRO. You have to admit. Mars is a wonderful company. They're probably 420 Mag's most active sponsor. Always sponsoring a grower & lot's of giveaways. What more do you want ?

Anyway, I only got the Fan & Controller & not the Combo Kit with the Filter. I have a new 4" x 14" filter to use. The filter & duct work were suppose to come together yesterday, but I only got the filter. Duct work says it will come today.
That's the 1st snag I have getting started.

There's also a small issue with the fan at the moment. There's suppose to be a cord that runs from the Fan to the Controller & it wasn't in the box. I'm sure Mars will send one. They're usually good about these things.

So here's the info on the fan:

16-28   5-8-22.jpg
16-29   5-8-22.jpg
16-30   5-8-22.jpg
16-31   5-8-22.jpg
16-32   5-8-22.jpg

I've got to read this manual to see how this thing works. Never had anything like this before.

This will be the grow area. 2'x4'x5' tent.
16-1   5-8-22.JPG

Some pics of the actual Fan & Filter. In the 2nd pic you can see a cord hanging down. That plugs into the cord I'm missing that goes to the controller.
16-2   5-8-22.JPG
16-3   5-8-22.JPG
16-4   5-8-22.JPG

Some pics of the actual light SP-3000 :
16-5   5-8-22.JPG
16-6   5-8-22.JPG
16-7   5-8-22.JPG
16-8   5-8-22.JPG
16-9   5-8-22.JPG

Looks to be very well built. LM 301B & Osram Diodes. Meanwell Driver. Nice, Deep Heat Sink. I'll bet this light Rocks this Tent !

So in this journal I will be working with "Cherry On Top" reg. seeds. This is a strain produced by Cannarado Genetics.
I personally fell in love with it the minute the budtender opened the jar. The powerful, sweet smell filled the air instantly. I had to have it.... even though it was $65 an 1/8th. Worth every penny.
That being said, me & a buddy decided to go in 1/2 on 50 seeds. They only come in regs. No fems. available.
So I'm going to start 6 of these seeds in the morning. I don't think not using the exhaust just yet will hurt anything & I want to get things started. Anyway, out of the 6 I'm hoping to get 2-3 females. Once these get 7 nodes or so, I'll top them & root the clones. After the clones root they will be put in flower to determine the sex of their mothers... or fathers so I can eliminate the males. I figure this will be a good journal for newbies wanting to see how to identify the sex of a plant before flowering it & if they're interested in cloning.
I'm hoping some of you will join in & post your method & pics so others can see all the different ways we can do things.
I start my seeds straight in soil. So any of you guys that do the shot glass, paper towel, rooter plugs, etc. please post the info & pics.
Here's some info on the "Cherry On Top" strain. This one says it's 50/50 Indica/Sativa. Most other info sites says it's 80/20. Got me ? All I know is it kix some azz !

Cherry on Top Marijuana Strain​

17 votes| 0 reviews
Write a Review Favorite Strain
Strain Information

hybrid.3fc8cc907277.jpg
Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica​

THC: 28% - 31%​

Cherry on Top is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Cherry Pie X Sundae Driver strains. If you're after the perfect delicious ‘cherry on top' to finish your day, this bud is totally made for you. With a super delicious flavor and well-balanced effects, Cherry on Top will have you feeling great for hours on end. Much like its name suggests, Cherry on Top has a super sweet and fruity cherry berry flavor with a deliciously creamy exhale. The aroma is just as delicious, with a rich cherry overtone accented by creamy fruits and a touch of spicy earthiness. The Cherry on Top high is one for the ages, with soothing effects that will help to settle both a racing mind and an overused body. You'll feel your mental state begin to fade into pure calm and tranquility a few minutes after your final toke, filled with an unparalleled heady happiness. A soothing body high comes next, washing over your limbs and dropping you into a pretty couch-locked state. Thanks to these effects and its super high 28-31% average THC level, Cherry on Top is often chosen to treat experienced patients suffering from chronic pain, inflammation, cramps or muscle spasms, insomnia, depression, chronic stress and hypertension. This bud has airy grape-shaped forest green nugs with thin red-orange hairs and tiny golden-amber crystal trichomes.
Effects
Body High, Cerebral, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy
May Relieve
Chronic Pain, Cramps, Depression, Hypertension, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms, Stress
Flavors
Berry, Cherry, Creamy, Fruity, Herbal, Sweet
Aromas
Berry, Earthy, Fruity, Herbal, Spicy, Sweet

Here's the start of my tags. I'm sure I missed someone.... Never fails. Everyone is welcome !
@Emilya , @InTheShed , @MrSauga , @farside05 , @Bill284 , @Krissi1982 , @bobrown14 , @Phytoplankton , @AdminCO , @Nunyabiz , @bluter ,
@LKABudMan , @013 , @HappyHazmat88 , @Stunger , @CultivaionArt , @StoneOtter , @Tokin Roll , @FarmerReading, @Xmas , @sativuhhh ,
@Porky82 , @GainsvilleGreen, @Diatomacious , @Growings , @UrbanGardner , @miggsy , @Plillybonker, @Chuckeye , @bluenoserjoe , @Ljb1 ,
@marcus611a
Good Evening Buds :ciao: thanks for the tag Amigo.
I had the same light.
Firemen decided to water test it for me.:rofl:
It didn't pass.:confused:
Still in the box.
I'm sure you have better luck. :thumb:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Thanks for the tag Buds. Nice setup.

Back
Top Bottom