Me

eternalbeginner

Hey, I'm just a friendly stoner who lives in omaha, nebraska, which i suppose means i don't really ever have a chance of trying anything like blueberry or white rhino. all i can say is i've always been jealous. but now i'm moving to thailand in a week. i suppose they are hard on pot there. i've heard many things but the most solid one was that they used to shoot drug dealers on the street without warning then the king stepped in and told people to ease it down a notch, and i just don't know. all i can say is then thailand will definately not be my resting place.

oh and about that earlier stuff, maybe i'm just poor with contacts. been smoking for a few years, but been buying for about one. i have no idea what i have my hands on, i just smoke it and think about all the beautiful weed.

Hey Mr. E... welcome and yes..

"i suppose they are hard on pot there. i've heard many things but the most solid one was that they used to shoot drug dealers on the street without warning then the king stepped in and told people to ease it down a notch, and i just don't know. all i can say is then thailand will definately not be my resting place."

Not a good place to die for any reason.. so please watch your back! No rights in these 3rd world countries.. :peace:

old thread but im from the 'o' and i just got an 1/8 of northernlight and blueberry not hard to find here find hippies to hang out with!

Back
Top Bottom