Me

Sue, where will I find you if I have more questions?

I’m everywhere gardengirl. :laughtwo: You can always leave this thread running and drop those questions here. If you want to call me into any conversation you only need to precede my username with @ and I’ll be notified. Barring that you can private message me as soon as you have 50 posts under your belt.

The members call me in all the time. If I don’t respond and you think I missed the call, give it another try. I get a large volume of notifications, and every once in a while someone gets overlooked, but it’s only temporary. :battingeyelashes:

At the moment I’m acclimating to a new home in a senior retirement community, and I’ve been more focused on my new neighbors than this loving community, but that’s temporary too. I’ll be back at full speed engagement before much longer.

I’m everywhere gardengirl. :laughtwo:

(Directed to gardengirla) But especially in the threads displayed at the bottom of her posts, in her .SIG ("signature"). Our nurturing soul's / den mother's "SweetSue Relocates: Hello Gulf Coast!" thread is a pretty active one, and it's kind of a "daily life / general subject" one, so you can always post in it, regardless of the nature of your question.

I get a large volume of notifications, and every once in a while someone gets overlooked, but it’s only temporary. :battingeyelashes:

If it ends up looking like you did miss it, appears to be urgent, and one of us happens to notice, we'd probably send you a heads-up offline.

I’ve been more focused on my new neighbors than this loving community, but that’s temporary too. I’ll be back at full speed engagement before much longer.

I was assuming that you considered both sets of people to all be members of one community (SweetSue's community ;) ). Which is probably a good thing for all of us. . . .

OK, I will experiment and say yoo hoo, sweetsue@

I don't think that worked.

Here's my next question. Today I tried the rectal method of administration, although I have not made proper suppositories yet. So there could be issues with it dissolving, I put it in a 00 capsule. Twice now. I'm amazed at the difference and yes, I'm afraid it isn't doing anything. I was really struggling with what they call euphoria and I call anxiety.

So (TMI I know) I just had a bowel movement about 3 hours after the suppository and I thought there was a little aroma of CCO. I just wonder what if you insert it, it goes inside of some poop - how will it dissolve? But don't those caps dissolve in body temperature?

yes. don't have it handy at the moment. Use the search feature. @SweetSue has a thread on it.

Is there a place on this site where instructions for making CCO are to be found?

I found those by looking here:

These might also be helpful:

Credit to Susan, of course.

Thank you for that. I read the How To. I guess my biggest question is decarbing. I followed the instructions of Ditchfield, and he has a 30 minute decarb in the oven to dry out the buds and then after all bubbling has stopped he says to hold the oil at that temp a further 90 minutes. I wonder if that is overcooking. No one else seems to require such a long exposure.

Also am having a problem that most heating devices (did not use a rice cooker) don't have steady heat, so during the final phase, it requires constant monitoring and adjustment. The coffee warmer is the same.

I also have a suggestion, at this late date. Since this method requires that you work fast to crush the buds in the solvent, why do you not put the buds in the oven and get them dry, then crush them up and then put them in the freezer? This way, the washing process would be more efficient due to the smaller pieces.

@SweetSue

It seems there is more than one way to skin a cat or decarb bud. You have to figure out what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom