Me

gardengirla

420 Member
Hi,

This site is ovewhelming and I am not sure where to begin. I have spent the past 3 days reading two threads, one of Cajun and one of Motoco.

But I realized I need to see where I can ask questions because no matter how much I read I end up confused. I am starting the CO and am perhaps close to half way to full dose. I need to know more about the most current recommendations and the bio bomb.

Hello, gardengirla, and welcome to 420Magazine.com. Perhaps one of our members, SweetSue, can either assist directly or offer suggestions as to who to ask / which thread(s) to post in. Paging Florence Nightingale ( ;) )... @SweetSue

Welcome to 420, gardengirla:welcome:

I can't really help you with what you need to know,but I'm glad you're here !

Welcome.

All the info here can be overwhelming and if you ask 10 people you'll get 20 opinions, so...yeah. But there are good people here ready to help with just a little patience.

Welcome, yes this hobby can be a lil intimidating at the start. Don’t worry you will be ok, your in good hands. Honestly the best bit of advice I could give on this manner is you should start a journal, ask any and every question you have, people will follow along and help you along the way. Welcome to the site by the way! :thumb:

What's here? I am not talking of growing. I am wanting to get the latest on bio bombs, difference between oral and suppository routes.
Ha, whoops! Yea, SweetSue should be by sometime soon. I didn't take time to really read your post. Sorry. Tortured Soul called her. In case she missed it. @SweetSue, your experience and wisdom are needed. :high-five:

Here I am guys. :hug: Let me catch up.

What's here? I am not talking of growing. I am wanting to get the latest on bio bombs, difference between oral and suppository routes.

I may be able to help you there gardengirla, and :welcome: to the site.

The latest on biobombs would be in the dedicated thread: Biobombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick. I did my best to make it concise and easy to follow, but any questions on the process you have can be answered on that thread, or posted right here. Whatever works best for you.

The chief difference between oral and rectal routes is the sheer volume of cannabinoids you can input with suppositories. Properly inserted and using competitive inhibition practices you can avoid the debilitating euphoria cancer doses offer through oral administration.

Suppositories made with olive oil will be absorbed from the gut to the lymphatic system first, gaining more time to signal before making the run through the liver, where one made with coconut oil and taken orally will get the cannabinoids directly into the liver, increasing the euphoric opportunity. A suppository inserted just inside the sphincter will be absorbed into the lymphatic system and again, gain more signaling potential before getting back to the liver.

If you’re reading Cajun’s thread I assume you’re asking about cancer treatment. What particulars can I help you with?

I may be able to help you there gardengirla, and :welcome: to the site.

The latest on biobombs would be in the dedicated thread: Biobombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick. I did my best to make it concise and easy to follow, but any questions on the process you have can be answered on that thread, or posted right here. Whatever works best for you.

The chief difference between oral and rectal routes is the sheer volume of cannabinoids you can input with suppositories. Properly inserted and using competitive inhibition practices you can avoid the debilitating euphoria cancer doses offer through oral administration.

Suppositories made with olive oil will be absorbed from the gut to the lymphatic system first, gaining more time to signal before making the run through the liver, where one made with coconut oil and taken orally will get the cannabinoids directly into the liver, increasing the euphoric opportunity. A suppository inserted just inside the sphincter will be absorbed into the lymphatic system and again, gain more signaling potential before getting back to the liver.

If you’re reading Cajun’s thread I assume you’re asking about cancer treatment. What particulars can I help you with?
Is there a difference in efficacy or bioavailability between oral bombs and suppository bombs?
If using 00 caps, can you get enough of the other oils in them to perform the liposomal magic?
Has anyone been watching and comparing those who go the old way and those who are doing this bio bomb and/or the supplements?
I hope it doesn't interact negatively with antibiotics. I am supposed to take some.
I have an estrogen pos breast CA, so will use olive oil. I think my lymph nodes need it the most, anyway.
I also read what Cajun had to say about tacking and was aghast. I was just learning to tack and I think it was helping with the onrush of anxiety. He didn't explain why, but it appears that the absorption is less in the mucosa than eating?
But I see that you still advise people to start their dosing with a small tack, and is that to get up the CB1 receptors?

I'm really sorry my name came up as girla. By the time I saw the typo, it was too late to change it.

If you contact one of the site mods they’ll make the change for you.

To answer your questions,

gardengirla said:
Has anyone been watching and comparing those who go the old way and those who are doing this bio bomb and/or the supplements?

This forum is a point of exploration, and the type of testing and case management that would answer your queries simply isn’t available. Members stop for consultation, and then we may not hear from them again. Those who do return to update are a mixed bag of results, as it is with any modality.

The information we offer is based on sound science and what we’ve learned about the pharmacokinetics of cannabis and methods of increasing bioavailability. It’s more common sense than proven science. Our government isn’t allowing the trials and studies that would advance understanding of cannabis therapeutics. We’re simply doing the best we can to share the knowledge we’ve gained through personal experience.

Is there a difference in efficacy or bioavailability between oral bombs and suppository bombs?

Properly inserted the suppository will deliver more bioavailable cannabis components. Anything through the gut has to survive the caldron of the stomach and the acids that break down foods.

gardengirla said:
If using 00 caps, can you get enough of the other oils in them to perform the liposomal magic?

The oils are prepared in advance and then inserted into the capsules, so yes, the “magic” will ensue.

gardengirla said:
I hope it doesn't interact negatively with antibiotics. I am supposed to take some.

Antibiotics are notoriously hard on gut flora. I’d recommend a probiotic for at least the course of the antibiotics and the three months following.

I know of no reason a cannabis formulation would interfere with your antibiotics, but I’m not, nor is anyone else here, a licensed medical professional, so ask your doctor.

gardengirla said:
I have an estrogen pos breast CA, so will use olive oil. I think my lymph nodes need it the most, anyway.
I also read what Cajun had to say about tacking and was aghast. I was just learning to tack and I think it was helping with the onrush of anxiety. He didn't explain why, but it appears that the absorption is less in the mucosa than eating?

Since your lymphatic system is home to your immune system, it makes sense to get the cannabinoids there first.

Cajun was against the idea that tacking alone was sufficient to treat cancer. Kingston Rabbi found it more effective to get beyond tacking altogether and take his entire dose through suppository administration.

gardengirla said:
But I see that you still advise people to start their dosing with a small tack, and is that to get up the CB1 receptors?

Exactly. We leave the decision to tack or not to tack up to the patient. A small tack in advance will alert the system to the incoming horde, but we have no scientific data to back up the necessity of the practice. The body will use the cannabinoids you’ll introduce, regardless of the method of administration. Sometimes we back away from one method for the sake of patient comfort.

Having said that, I’ve always felt that multiple administration pathways using multiple canna formulations make the most sense to me when designing a regimen. One many overlook is the value of ingesting raw cannabis for the acid cannabinoids, which may, in the end, prove to be the most effective at modulating homeostasis.

Another is the value of cannabis topicals, which are capable of much more than quieting pain. I’d suggest you begin applying one to the affected breast, with the deliberate thought that it’ll benefit you. Your belief is one of your most powerful tools. Let your ECS assist you in ways you might not have considered.

There are many pathways to success. Diversity can be a great benefit when traveling a healing path.

Back
Top Bottom