Med Patient in WA

TokerDaBandit

OK, so I'm not from California. I lived in Sacramento for 6 years, does that count? *LOL*

I live north of ya now, and have been a med patient for 4 years now. I don't post much, but I read alot, both here and a couple of other places. I've used for pain for over 20 years now, having had Degenerative Disc Disease, with a secondary diagnosis of Chronic Migraine, both since the age of 9 years. I'm now nearly 43.

I'm female, kids grown, living rurally.

If it weren't for medical mj, I don't think I'd still be here on this earth. It has literally saved my life by keeping me relatively pain free and sane over the years. :smokin: I don't know what I'd have done without it. With it, I can remain a relatively productive member of society, unaddicted to narcotics, and functioning on a normal level, able to do my normal every day things. It's also kept my blood pressure down over the years, enabling me to remain off of blood pressure meds for many years. My doctors are amazed, as I had runaway hypertension for years. Now it's a normal/low 90/60. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's my story folks...hope you enjoyed it a little bit anyway.

Peace and have a great weekend all!

TDB

Hey toker glad to have you hear. its really interesting to listen to everyones stories about how marijuana has help them. How washington i have alot of friends there that i play Xbox with they all what to come down here.

Ms Toker.. wow.. keep medicating. Your story only goes to show.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome here. Sorry I didn't post earlier, but I got sick and was in bed for a couple-three days here. UGH!

Pinch- Yeah, I'm a great example of what medical marijuana can do in a positive way for people.

Spliff- I spent 6 years in Sacramento- when it was still safe for a young gal to walk around downtown without any fear. Now?? Forget it. No way would I move back to California. I did enjoy my years there, I cant deny that, but that was a more peaceful, gentler time, than it is now.

Marek--High!! Thanks for takin the time to read it and comment! Much appreciated.

Peace out all!!
TDB

Back
Top Bottom