Med Pot Growing

DaHui

Dear lucky med pot users,
I was just wondering where the marijuana that they sell in Clubs is grown. :hmmmm: Thanks dudes :smokin3:

Fields, warehouses, and often times in back rooms inside the clubs. But a lot of it is grown independently and then sold back to the clubs.

edit: by independently i mean grown by other med pot patients, who in turn sell it back to their respective clubs, and some people grow enough to sell to multiple clubs.

SMokey, I was curious as to how much the clubs buy your stuff at. Im wondering how much cheddar these guys actualy make. I heard they make around 50-80 g's a day (And I can believe it watching the lines and the ounces being bought), and was wondering what the profit for selling was to them. In otherwords, how cheap do these guys get your best stuff at, and how expensive do they sell it for? My experience growing pot, although it hasnt involved lights yet (next season hopefully), was extremely inexpensive...and with estimated costs of lighting, around 15 bucks a month. WIth cloning, a 10 dollar clone can turn into a massive mother plant, so would your grow expense also be inexpensive? LOL, sorry dude, I know theres tons of questions in one, but the workings of the clubs intrigue me, as ive wanted to open up my own for a while now.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
SMokey, I was curious as to how much the clubs buy your stuff at. Im wondering how much cheddar these guys actualy make. I heard they make around 50-80 g's a day (And I can believe it watching the lines and the ounces being bought), and was wondering what the profit for selling was to them. In otherwords, how cheap do these guys get your best stuff at, and how expensive do they sell it for? My experience growing pot, although it hasnt involved lights yet (next season hopefully), was extremely inexpensive...and with estimated costs of lighting, around 15 bucks a month. WIth cloning, a 10 dollar clone can turn into a massive mother plant, so would your grow expense also be inexpensive? LOL, sorry dude, I know theres tons of questions in one, but the workings of the clubs intrigue me, as ive wanted to open up my own for a while now.
-PM
Around here the "best" you can get is roughly $10-15 per 1/8 you sell back to the club. I was gonna do it, but its just not worth it really.

hey purple it is like 10-20 an 1/8 depending on the quality and strain.
and i wanted to open a club also mabey we can get together and make one.
i payed $140 for a 400 watt hps with a mh conversion bulb. for the mother you can use simple flouresents which are cheap and you can get at the home depot. I recomend the T12 flours. these have a wide spectrum and use a little bit of electricity. I have a small grow with compact flouresents going right know as a experiment they are like a foot tall and want to see how much they yeild but i put them through the most stress i could. and i am starting my new hydro grow in my homme made steath cabinet. and what i have seen you will not get a power spick it will just cost $15- $20 a month depending on where you live. it really is not that expensive and you can grow outdoors in spring for basically free.

Back
Top Bottom