Med Pot Pics

Thepurplem0nkey

Monkey went to the club today, bought some goodies. Enjoy the pics, more details at bottom of the post..

Strain: Blueberry C99
BlueberryC9971.jpg

Strain: Bluberry C99 1
BlueberryC9911.jpg

Strain: Bluberry C99 2
BlueberryC9921.jpg

Strain: Bluberry C99 3
BlueberryC9931.jpg

Strain: Bluebery C99 4
BlueberryC9941.jpg

Strain: Blueberry C99 5
BlueberryC995.jpg

Strain: Blueberry C99 6
BlueberryC9972.jpg

Strain: Trainwreck Mini Nugs (1 Ounce)
OunceTrainWreckNugs11.jpg

Strain: Trainwreck Mini Nugs (1 Ounce Perspective)
OunceTrainWreckNugs21.jpg

Strain: Royal Purple (M0NKEYS FAVORITE STRAIN!!!)
RoyalPurple5.jpg

Strain: Royal Purple 1
0114e617.jpg

Strain: Royal Purple 2
62b7b6da.jpg

Strain: Royal Purple 3
3a87bec0.jpg

Strain: Royal Purple 4
6c31f325.jpg

Strain: Shaman Keif (Indica)
ShamnKeif3.jpg

Strain: Shaman Keif 1
ShamnKeif1.jpg

Shaman Keif 2

ShamnKeif2.jpg

Trainwreck Hash Oil (Incredibly Potent)
TrainWreckOil.jpg

Blueberry C99 Nug With Trrainwreck Hash Oil On It
TrainWreckGoo1.jpg

I bought a 1/4 of the Blueberry C99 just because I love the blueberry strain. MAN was I not dissapointed. A VERY fruity smelling AND tasting weed. Tastes like honey coated blueberrys with a hint of strawberry. THere are blue tints throughoutn the nugs (that my camera cant capture) and its INCREDIBLY sticky icky. Its a powerfull indica with a nice sativa suggestion. Great hybrid. I chose this over the Purple Erkle strain they had available, another one of my favorite strains, but since I already have some purple left, I decided to get something different. I am glad I did.
I bought the ounce of Mini Trainwreck Nugs because Trainwreck is usualy ery expensive. This turned out to be their cheapest medicine on the menu, and sicne I love trainwreck anyway (and since this weed was bought for cooking ) I bought the ounce for 200. It tastes strongly of sweet pine and hazlenut. It smells strongly of a pine tree, and gives a very relaxing Indica high.
The Royal purple is from 2 weeks ago, I still have some left, about a 1/4. This is my favorite strain (M0nkeys top 5 strains: 1. ROyal Purple 2. Purple Cream 3. Purple Erkle 4. Blueberry 5. Trainwreck), and I can awlays tatse if its genuine Royal Purple or not. Dense nugs with fat resin sacks, purple hughed leaves and crystal mounds, with a sweet purple taste. And yes, when you have smoked true "purple" strains of marijuana, you will understand what the color purple tastes like. Sweet melon with a hint of grape and blueberry. Strong indica high that gets you jazzed to want to go out and do things. Energizing with a strong high.
The trainwreck hash oil was just too cool NOT to buy. I dislike how they package it, because its fucking hard to get that extremely viscus oil onto my weed. I used to do all kinds of compliocated manuvers with needles and pliers to get that shit out, but it was time consuming and wasterful of the oil most of the time. The oil becomes very thick when at room temprature. Not the consistency of hash, but not the consitency of oil. More like a thin jelly. When heated, it turns into a slick oil. This time, I lit a candle and waved the little glass jar, which I held with some pliers so as not to burn myself, over the flame for a while, and it did indeed become quite oily. I gently drizzled a little bit onto a bowl, adding it on top of some Mini Trainwreck Nugs, and smoked it. It bubbled and melted into the weed when flame came near, and it hit immediatly, filling my lungs with a dark pine taste,like if you were smoking in a dense forrest at night near a smokey pine cone fire. Mass relaxation and clarity in mind, with a great body high.
The shaman keif is a great energizer and topper to any bowl. Good indica keif. I often mix it with weaker strains. After i break up my low potency medication (sometimes that's all I can afford) I sprinkle some of this keif into the mix....stir it up, roll it up, and I have myself a pretty potent joint.
I decided to throw in a picture of the bluberry c99 nug with a dab of trainwreck hash oil on it. I'm saving tht for tomorrow ;-)
-PM

Re: Med Pot Pics New Purchase

Amazing, as always.

Goddam, that's beautiful PM. I enjoy reading wha tyou write, you seem truly passionate about your mj :allgood:

Thepurplem0nkey said:
The trainwreck hash oil was just too cool NOT to buy. I dislike how they package it, because its fucking hard to get that extremely viscus oil onto my weed. I used to do all kinds of compliocated manuvers with needles and pliers to get that shit out, but it was time consuming and wasterful of the oil most of the time. The oil becomes very thick when at room temprature.

what about using eyedroppers or something? .. i dunno just a thought

or you could go all out and use a turkey baster .. whatevs

Dahui, thanks. I love weed, and consider myself a marijuana connisouer, as much as a wine enthusiast considers themselves a wine connisouer. All mareijuana has distcint tastes and undertones, some are nasty and chemcial like, opthers are aromatic and fruity.
Hawker, yeah the Hash Oil is the cosistency of a waxy palmade I'd say, or peanut butter. When heated though, it turns into a silky fluid.
I cant add it to a turkey baster, because the fluid sticks to anything it touches. The less contact with other materials (especially plastic) the more of the oil will remain. Besides that, it comes already packaged in the tiny glass bottle. When the Hollywood club was still open, they sold it in a square box. This made it much easier to heat up and dip a nug into. A good buddy of mine showed me a way to use it: get a nedle, and dip it into the fluid. Rub the needle onto the middle of a silver spoon. Use a lighter under the spoon (I know, it sounds like a DIFFERNT unmentionable drug that rhymes with MARYLIN, but i assure tyou, it is not realted in any wy to that vile drug) and heat up the fluid, and then sprinkle some weeed (for a joint) onto the spoon. Place the oily weed aside, and use your joint paper to wipe the spoon dry of any remaining oil. Now add the oily weed with regular weed and roll that shizzy up in the oily paper. WOW what a fantastic joint that will send you to space. TIme consuming, takes skills, but worth the reward.
-PM

TOnight, I was holding the trainwreck hash oil with some pliers, ready to hold it over a flame, and I cracked the little jar in half!!! I rubbed the oil from the inside of the glass with a few joint papers, and have a fat nug of Royal Purple sitting in a glass piece of the jar, just COVERED with the oil. I stuck it in the fridge hoping it would solidify like the GOO i usualy buy, but this is OIL, and so it was still oily after an hour in the fridge. I'm just leaving it there and am going to smoke it later. THe joints have a SHITLOAD of oil on them, I smoked one and am fucking RIPPED right now.
-PM

Holy shit dude. Very nice. Even though I really dig all the chronic, that trainwreck mini nugs looks especially good to me. I love mids, and those look like mids at their finest. You are one lucky bastard pm.

Mr PM, good meds you have, yes. On the oil, I used to, when young, hot-knife it. Two butter knives, the ends heated to red hot on the stove, drop of oil, mash the two knives together.. quite a hit.

Enjoy yourself!

But, an old man I am now. The oil tears the fucking shit out of my throat. Just use the capsules when available as edibles. Damn, it takes 6 of em to get me medicated. Six caps for $15.. no too bad.

It's always such a treat to get some great grown from a cargiver slash friend : )

I'm lobbying hard here in PA. Since I moved about 3-4 months ago, it's been hard on me. No MM laws, no friends yet. I am gonna have to go pack to the Pdoc and get regular meds that work for shit and have terrible side effects. We all need to do what we can to help change these laws, even if its just an email to your governor, senetors, etc...

haha no shit huh tinfoil what's a strong energized indica high? I thought indica's were supposed to give ya couchlock .............. Sativa's give ya that energy ... uplifting energetic highs..............

boss-g said:
I'm lobbying hard here in PA. Since I moved about 3-4 months ago, it's been hard on me. No MM laws, no friends yet. I am gonna have to go pack to the Pdoc and get regular meds that work for shit and have terrible side effects. We all need to do what we can to help change these laws, even if its just an email to your governor, senetors, etc...
Yeah man I here you, I've been using mj for my severe insomnia and migraines, and it's bullshit that I have to break the law to get medicine that doesn't make me a pill popping addict(ambien).

Back
Top Bottom