Med Pot question... Weeds on Showtime (show)

infamy

well i was watching episode 3 of the new series " Weeds" it's on showtime and about a LA suberb and a cookie cut town where a middle american woman sells weed to support her family. it's a funny show and i really like it... BUT they said on it that if you get a Med. Cannibus card they xerox your liscense and put it into a database... so later on down the road if you ever get a divorce and have kids your spouse is more likely to get them since you smoke pot? you cant believe everything you hear so thats why I'm asking... is this true? I'm hopefully going to be moving to So Cal in the next couple years and was really excited to get a med pot card but if it could affect me legally later on down the road i'm not too sure about it. i was hoping some med pot users on here could help me out here
thanks

That show is awesome.. I was wondering too

I don't know about with the med card. We don't have it down here in SoCal yet. All you need down here is a letter from your doctor saying that he/she recomends for you to use marijuana for medical purposes for whatever reason. You show that letter to the clinics and they let you in to buy your pot. They never take copies of your d/l. I can definitely see the state doing that with their id cards though. Anyone in NorCal know?

yeah they put you in a database. only a few county have them right now. it sucks because those are the only card chp wont fuck with you for. but only a few countys have them..

Back
Top Bottom