Med user from So Cal

Kublai Khan

Hey everyone!

Im a med user from So Cal and currently have a small garden using big rubbermaid totes and two t5's. Im trying to broaden my knowledge base of gardening and find better ways to grow and to maximize potential! Ive been smoking for quite a few moons now, and hope to learn as much as i can and contribute as much as i can to the community.

Peace everyone!

Re: !

High and Welcome Kublai Khan, you have chosen the right forums to come to, this site holds lots of very good information take advantage it of it i know i am. You can also start a grow journal if you want people will be more than gladly to help you out and give you pointers and good very good advice. Looking forward to checking out your grow and good luck!

High from the bay area, and welcome to the community. You don't need to go any farther, we are happy to have you join us. You'll find lots of good people and tons of info on cannabis and hemp.

I changed the title of your thread for you. It's not creative, but works better than the exclamation point :hippy:

Peace and mmj :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom