Medic Grow Fold 8 - The Power From Above

Thanks you for stopping by @Bill284 and @CaptainLucky

I have been busy cleaning my air stones and getting the gear together in my veg tent. I will probably start a journal tomorrow, and start getting it together tonight. That's the plan anyways. :rofl:

This will be a first; I always forget to tag anyone.

My flower tent is going to be busy for the next month or so.
Letting four ladies the time they need to shine, one at a time before harvest.

Thanks you for stopping by @Bill284 and @CaptainLucky

I have been busy cleaning my air stones and getting the gear together in my veg tent. I will probably start a journal tomorrow, and start getting it together tonight. That's the plan anyways. :rofl:

This will be a first; I always forget to tag anyone.

My flower tent is going to be busy for the next month or so.
Letting four ladies the time they need to shine, one at a time before harvest.
Love a good plan. ;)
Not always the rd taken but a good place to start..
Have a good evening. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good Morning 420 Magazine

Time to do an update with images; I have been a little lackadaisical lately.

The current tent has Bruce Banger, White Widow, OGKZ and Amnesia. They are all in the bud building and sucking up the nutrients. Still to early to check trichomes, but nice seeing bigger buds every time I look into the text. White Widow and Amnesia are more cola building stage, but actually they are all building cola's.

The ladies are all at slight different stages and harvest time, so I will be staggering the harvest over a few weeks when it's time. Until then it's bud building time. :skeptical:

So this has been happening since my last update, enjoy.

Still more to come.

That's about it for this update.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends.

Time to do an update with images; I have been a little lackadaisical lately.

The current tent has Bruce Banger, White Widow, OGKZ and Amnesia. They are all in the bud building and sucking up the nutrients. Still to early to check trichomes, but nice seeing bigger buds every time I look into the text. White Widow and Amnesia are more cola building stage, but actually they are all building cola's.

The ladies are all at slight different stages and harvest time, so I will be staggering the harvest over a few weeks when it's time. Until then it's bud building time. :skeptical:

So this has been happening since my last update, enjoy.

Still more to come.

That's about it for this update.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends.
Looking good my friend.
I see you snuck a toe shot in there. :rofl:
At least there is 5.:thumb:
Absolutely beautiful garden.

Stay safe

Just some images update.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

No toes. :rofl:
Garden is wonderful my friend. :ciao:
Hope your having a nice weekend.

Stay safe

Hey @Bill284 don't make me pull out my Big Foot feet. :rofl:
I want a pair of big red clown shoes.
I think they would be hilarious in pics.
But I'd settle for bid foot. :thumb:

Stay safe

It's time for another update.
All the ladies are doing fine and are busy building buds.
Still have about about 4 weeks till harvest, but they should all be ready within 2 weeks of each other.

That's all folks.

Tok..

It's time for another update.
All the ladies are doing fine and are busy building buds.
Still have about about 4 weeks till harvest, but they should all be ready within 2 weeks of each other.

That's all folks.

Tok..
Bulking up nicely. :thumb:
Great work my friend.

Stay safe

Doing a quick review of my journal I notice I did not include the the White Widow and Amnesia. This is the first time I have grown both of these. Now I want to do both of these in water. I already put a White Widow in water and currently in veg.

The @MedicGrow Fold-8 is everything it is suppose to be, and my ladies are loving being basted in 720 watts of pure goodness.

White Widow 8 weeks flower
Amnesia F/F is a funny one in can have a 50-55 days or 9 weeks. I have the 9 week, because I am currently on week 7 of flower.

All four of the ladies are near the end of flower, still a couple weeks to go.

Bruce Banger stayed short in stature, but has spread out side ways very nicely, expect yield 4-6oz's. She is about 3 weeks out. Yield about 3 to 5 oz.'s.

White Widow has definitely showing she wants more Nitrogen, feeding her a little extra, but I need to be careful because to much nitrogen at the end of flower will effect how she smoke. Is still building buds so she has about 3 weeks also.
Yield 2 to 3 oz.'s.

OGKZ is pulling up the buds and they are getting heavy. She is with in ten days. I had to string her and the others up because all the buds at getting heavy. Yield 4 to 6 oz.'s.

Amnesia is a pleasant surprise, I like her structure and branching system makes her a perfect candidate for a scrog grow next time. She is bigger than all her sisters and has more bud site. Yield about 5 to 6 oz.'s.

I will post the exact weight when they are dried.
On with current images.

So current just waiting for a little more amber trichomes.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine.

It's that time again, for a current update.

All the ladies are doing great. All are in the fattening up stage, everything should be finished with this grow in about 3 to 4 weeks if that. A lot of clear to cloudy trichomes, but not amber yet. The White Widow is about 10 days behind everyone else.

This is what the @MedicGrow Fold-8 does for me.

Since, I have a limited viewing audience, I will just move on the the current images.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Tok..

:drool:Fantastic buds and beautiful pics Tok. :bravo:

Good Morning 420 Magazine.

It's that time again, for a current update.

All the ladies are doing great. All are in the fattening up stage, everything should be finished with this grow in about 3 to 4 weeks if that. A lot of clear to cloudy trichomes, but not amber yet. The White Widow is about 10 days behind everyone else.

This is what the @MedicGrow Fold-8 does for me.

Since, I have a limited viewing audience, I will just move on the the current images.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Tok..
Love the strings :thumb:
If you don't have to hold up your buds they are too small. ;)
Lovin that MedicGrow.
Garden looks fantastic my friend.
Hope everything is going well tonight.
Take care. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom