Medic Grow Fold 8 - The Power From Above

Thanks for stopping by @Bill284 , @Nine Toed Hippie and @The70’s

Things are coming around nicely as far as development goes. Buds are fattening up and getting hard as a rock. The Amnesia and White Widow are really showing excellent bud structure; large, firm, and icky sticky.

I will be harvesting another one around the weekend. They all are real close so I need to check them daily.

Here are some images of the OGKZ being ready to dry.

That's all for now folks'.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Bud's look great, nice colors. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe.
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks for stopping by @Bill284 , @Nine Toed Hippie and @The70’s

Things are coming around nicely as far as development goes. Buds are fattening up and getting hard as a rock. The Amnesia and White Widow are really showing excellent bud structure; large, firm, and icky sticky.

I will be harvesting another one around the weekend. They all are real close so I need to check them daily.

Here are some images of the OGKZ being ready to dry.

That's all for now folks'.

Tok..
Congratulations on the harvest!

Looks like it will be some good smoke. Let us know later when their cured.

I'm about finished with the Panama which should give me some idea what to expect from a vigorous long flowering sativa, so I think I will try to grow three Golden Tigers next year on the screen. Probably flip a few weeks after sprout and tie them down until I fill the screen or they get too sticky to handle. I will also be using two screens as these tall ones seem to lay over when they get some weight. :rolleyes: I would welcome your insights with the GT during the grow.

Thanks for stopping by @gwhunran

For the Golden Tiger 2 weeks and at most no longer then three weeks in veg, before you flip her. She also she loves extra nitrogen in veg and early flower. Once she starts to spread under the net; you will need to manipulate her under the net daily.

Also, thanks for reminding me, I am about 5 or 6 strain reviews behind.
I will try to correct this over the next couple of weeks.

I just put my Amnesia in a 48 hour dark period before harvest.
She had about 3 to 4% amber trichomes; which is where I like to harvest.
Still two to go; Bruce Banger and White Widow.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @gwhunran

For the Golden Tiger 2 weeks and at most no longer then three weeks in veg, before you flip her. She also she loves extra nitrogen in veg and early flower. Once she starts to spread under the net; you will need to manipulate her under the net daily.

Also, thanks for reminding me, I am about 5 or 6 strain reviews behind.
I will try to correct this over the next couple of weeks.

I just put my Amnesia in a 48 hour dark period before harvest.
She had about 3 to 4% amber trichomes; which is where I like to harvest.
Still two to go; Bruce Banger and White Widow.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I'll look forward to your review of smoke

Time for another short update.

The OGKZ and Amnesia has been dried and jarred. I have tested the OGKZ and I am quite pleased with it. I have not tested the Amnesia, but well be next week.

The Bruce Banger and White Widow still have a week to go "hopefully" before I harvest them. My drying tent is empty and waiting for some bud.

I will need to do a thorough cleaning, I have bend cleaning it up, but I got a lot more to do. The next grow in this tent will be a DWC scrogged lady.

Here are some harvest images.

That's all folk's

Tok..

Time for another short update.

The OGKZ and Amnesia has been dried and jarred. I have tested the OGKZ and I am quite pleased with it. I have not tested the Amnesia, but well be next week.

The Bruce Banger and White Widow still have a week to go "hopefully" before I harvest them. My drying tent is empty and waiting for some bud.

I will need to do a thorough cleaning, I have bend cleaning it up, but I got a lot more to do. The next grow in this tent will be a DWC scrogged lady.

Here are some harvest images.

That's all folk's

Tok..
Congrats Tok nice work. :bravo:
Old school trim party.:thumb:
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Take care.

Stay safe

Another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust.

The White Widow in soil was harvested over the weekend. Now, I just have the Bruce Banger which I have since moved to the veg tent to finish out flowering; about another two or three days.

When I pulled the white widow for harvest, I clean out the flower tent and equipment and moved the White Widow in DWC into the flower tent.

Here are some current and final images.

That's all for now.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Congrats on the harvests Tok. Time to hit the water and see what that light can really do!

I finished my summertime harvest today. All that is left is drying, jarring for curing, and smoking of course.

My summertime grows 2022 in soil; included Dosi auto, Candy Fruit auto, OGKZ, Amnesia, White Widow, and Bruce Banger. Right now, I am in the process of writing a bunch of strain reviews.

I will post some nugs images soon.
Congratulations on your harvest my friend. :yahoo:
Wow December harvest, you must be in a warmer climate than I thought.
Hope it goes well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

It's an indoor harvest @Bill284 :rofl:
Yes a couple minutes after I posted I thought oh that must be inside.
But I forgot to come back and change it.
Congrats Amigo.
Well done. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well today my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

I will try to get a couple more strain reviews done to day

OGKZ

Dosi

Two more done.

Here is another review.
Since, I am growing White Widow currently in DWC; I will combine the water and soil review on White Widow at the end of the water grow.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom