Medic Grow LED Grow Light Discussion

MedicGrow

Who We Are ?
After years of research and experience in the LED grow lights industry, we are proud to launch our own brand, Medic Grow. :cheer:
medic-grow-coupon-code.png

Medic Grow is registered in the US and holds inventory in CA. We provide US local delivery free of charge.
Our factory has more than 10 years of OEM+ODM experience that develops, manufactures, distributes, advertises and sells LED grow lights for home and commercial horticulture growers.
So you are doing business with a professional and honest company. :circle-of-love:
We aim to expand worldwide in the LED grow lighting industry until our products are sought after, and Medic Grow becomes a household name.
To achieve that, we are dedicated to provide the highest quality and energy-efficient products with high PPF output that allow our customers to maximize the yield of their plants at all stages of the growth cycle.
cannabis-growing-under-medicgrow-led-grow-light.jpg

Our Products:
:thumb: Best-selling:
Medic Grow Fold-8 720W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
medic-grow-fold-8 -best-full-spectrum-led-grow-lights-in-2021.jpg

:yahoo:Spectrum Tunable:
Medic Grow Spectrum X LED Grow Light

spectrum-x-full-spectrum-led-grow-light.jpg

:hug:Removable Bars: Medic Grow Ez-8 Hydra 1000W LED Grow Light
medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

For more details, please visit our website.
Email us if you have any inquiries:
sales@medicgrow.com

What do you think of our products? Please feel free to post below.
Happy Growing!

Who We Are ?
After years of research and experience in the LED grow lights industry, we are proud to launch our own brand, Medic Grow. :cheer:

Medic Grow is registered in the US and holds inventory in CA. We provide US local delivery free of charge.
Our factory has more than 10 years of OEM+ODM experience that develops, manufactures, distributes, advertises and sells LED grow lights for home and commercial horticulture growers.
So you are doing business with a professional and honest company. :circle-of-love:
We aim to expand worldwide in the LED grow lighting industry until our products are sought after, and Medic Grow becomes a household name.
To achieve that, we are dedicated to provide the highest quality and energy-efficient products with high PPF output that allow our customers to maximize the yield of their plants at all stages of the growth cycle.
cannabis-growing-under-medicgrow-led-grow-light.jpg

Our Products:
:thumb: Best-selling:
Medic Grow Fold-8 720W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
medic-grow-fold-8 -best-full-spectrum-led-grow-lights-in-2021.jpg

:yahoo:Spectrum Tunable:
Medic Grow Spectrum X LED Grow Light

spectrum-x-full-spectrum-led-grow-light.jpg

:hug:Removable Bars: Medic Grow Ez-8 Hydra 1000W LED Grow Light
medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

For more details, please visit our website.
Email us if you have any inquiries:
sales@medicgrow.com

What do you think of our products? Please feel free to post below.
Happy Growing!
Fantastic
Thank you @MedicGrow
Bill

I've noticed you advertise the light bars being replaceable, which is awesome. Yet, I don't see any replacement bars for sale on your site. Is that feature still coming?
Yes, the feature stays the same. And the replacement bars will be ready for sale on our site soon!

Good Morning 420 Magazine

As you may know or not, I recently won the Medic Grow Fold 8 Led light from the gracious people at @MedicGrow . This is like a dream come true, a LED that can flower my 4x4 tent. I was quite ecstatic the morning I won and everyone that I know I could tell was working.

That was last Monday the light is schedule to be delivered on this Monday. I was start a journal as soon as I can. Right now both of my tents are full, so it may be a month or so too get started. After this grow I will need to reorganize my tent to accommodate this larger light. My intention are to see if I can scrog a kilo, I normally do a pound plus plant.
I may not make it but I am going to give it a hell a try. I have not decided the strain yet, but I think it might be one with some color. What ever I decided, I will be going big.

Good Morning 420 Magazine

As you may know or not, I recently won the Medic Grow Fold 8 Led light from the gracious people at @MedicGrow . This is like a dream come true, a LED that can flower my 4x4 tent. I was quite ecstatic the morning I won and everyone that I know I could tell was working.

That was last Monday the light is schedule to be delivered on this Monday. I was start a journal as soon as I can. Right now both of my tents are full, so it may be a month or so too get started. After this grow I will need to reorganize my tent to accommodate this larger light. My intention are to see if I can scrog a kilo, I normally do a pound plus plant.
I may not make it but I am going to give it a hell a try. I have not decided the strain yet, but I think it might be one with some color. What ever I decided, I will be going big.
I think you can Tok! When the time comes it'll be fun to watch you do it too! Happy choosing!

I would love to see you pull a kilo out of your tent. Tag me when you get started.

Back
Top Bottom