Medic Grow LED Grow Lights Unboxing & Review

MedicGrow

Hello growers, this is Medic Grow LED. :cheer:

This post will be a collection of unboxing&review videos of Medic Grow LED Grow Lights.:thumb:

Get to know more about our products before you place an order!:yahoo:

Medic Grow Fold-8 PAR Test & Review by Dr MJ Coco
I carefully inspected the build quality and authenticity of the components. I interrogated the representative about the company, the manufacturer, and the fixture. Of course, I also ran the Medic Grow Fold 8 through several PAR tests and measured the operating temperature.
How does it perform compared to top-end fixtures? Is it a great deal or is there a reason that is so cheap?
Watch the video to see how the Medic Grow Fold 8 performs in 5x5 and 4x4 PAR tests.

Medic Grow Ez-8 PAR Tests and Review by Dr MJ Coco

The Medic Grow EZ-8 is a high-powered LED bar array that can light up a 5’ x 5’ space. It can deliver ultra-high PPFD, up to 1500 µmol/m2, to take advantage of supplemental CO2. Growers without supplemental CO2 can get excellent results with the Medic Grow EZ-8 at 80% power. It offers an excellent spectrum and superior efficiency. Best of all, it sets a new record for the best price among fixtures that I have tested. You can get the Medic Grow EZ-8 for only $0.30/µmol! Shop https://medicgrow.com/ and use Discount Code: CCFC

Back
Top Bottom