Medical Grow

Looks like you have it about dialed in Doc:bravo:

can u give me an opinon on this product. cheap

Fungi Perfecti: MycoGrow mycorrhizal products

Have you guys looked at the Fox Farms Peace of Mind (Fruit and Flower) dry organics before?

I know I am gonna go with it again for basic amendment.

From Fox Farms website....
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Fruit & Flower is pH-balanced with premium organic ingredients like bat guano, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal and humic acid, a naturally occurring organic material that is formed when organic matter decomposes. Humic acid helps with seed germination and may increase the uptake of important micronutrients.

Best of all, FoxFarm adds 20 species of beneficial microbes to help convert fertilizers into vital plant food and fight off disease. Fruit & Flower is granulated and easy to use, and it provides gentle, slow-release feedings all season long.
[/FONT]

:peace:

That looks good and is similar to the Espoma tone products, but w/o endo and ecto fungi. The Espoma tones have bacteria and fungi.

and are very cheap.. i think i am going to give 2 of my plants this grow some of the vegetable bio tone. mixed with my DM red? i like the lower NPK since i am using the higher 13-13-13 with the DM red. if i were to use the OC+ or DM purple i would use the tomato one. but as of now i am using the Bio starter plus, and might just use that the whole way threw to use up the cal it offers and all the micro life and the DM red will be mixed it so its not for the NPK just the cal and micro life. what u think about that? maybe feed once a month?

well it's an interesting question Irish, because with the DM or OC+ in place, we're only interested in supplementing the food sources for the bacteria and fungi. I think the reason why the instructions for the tomato-tone say to add it twice a month is because those are written based on the tomato-tone being the only source of fertilizer.

For these first couple of rounds, I'm going to use the Bio-Tone once when mixing (which would mean twice for each plant with a 2nd transplant), but continue to feed the microbes with AACT.

well it's an interesting question Irish, because with the DM or OC+ in place, we're only interested in supplementing the food sources for the bacteria and fungi. I think the reason why the instructions for the tomato-tone say to add it twice a month is because those are written based on the tomato-tone being the only source of fertilizer.

For these first couple of rounds, I'm going to use the Bio-Tone once when mixing (which would mean twice for each plant with a 2nd transplant), but continue to feed the microbes with AACT.

ive been looking at the Jobes organic ferts not the food spikes but the stuff like the Bio tone. know anything about their products if their just as good?

I am looking it at on the website and maybe remember seeing these at Home Depot. Jobe's organic granular fertilizers with biozome. they don't tell us much about the biozome on the website. I'm going to Lowes tomorrow if they have it there I'll take a picture of the label.

I am looking it at on the website and maybe remember seeing these at Home Depot. Jobe's organic granular fertilizers with biozome. they don't tell us much about the biozome on the website. I'm going to Lowes tomorrow if they have it there I'll take a picture of the label.

ya they dont really say much but on the labe it just says their aggressive..

IMO the Bio-tone products bags are lacing info big time, its like pulling teeth to find out how often to feed or any info. really lacking details. i was reading both of them today. OSH has a shit load of both

That looks good and is similar to the Espoma tone products, but w/o endo and ecto fungi. The Espoma tones have bacteria and fungi.

Not sure why that blurb left them out but this product is loaded with them...:reading420magazine: Here is a picture of the box ingredient list for the Fox Farm's Peace of Mind.

Woodsman took this pic early on in summer...he turned me onto it and a 4 pound box is like $10.
DSCN09081.JPG

Bizome is Jobe's fancy for what they also refer to as Archaea which is a form of Nitrosopumilus Maritimus. This is a component of marine plankton that turns ammonia into nitrogen. Supposedly only Jobe's is able to manufacture the stuff.

All I know is that I was standing in the aisle of Osh a couple weeks ago with a bag of Jobe's in one hand and a bag of Biotone in the other trying to make up my mind and just bought a bag of each. However, Biotone looks to be the better product.

I use the Fox Farm Big Bloom....same deal

Just wanted to let folks know
ACE Hardware online is having a 15% off sale today on everything that means Osmocote Plus is cheap and you can get it shipped to a store near you for free

just search Osmocote, if you add plus nothing comes up

Back
Top Bottom