Medical Marijuana and the Great Pain Robbery

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
After seeing the movie Reefer Madness six times I am not surprised that its weird false propaganda infected many people who didn’t know anything about marijuana as medicine.

Marijuana has been used for medicine for about 4000 years. It was used during Biblical times and is mentioned in the Bible – Ex. 30:21-23 – sometimes called sweet cane, from the Hebrew kaneh bosum (cannabis).

It has been used constantly from earliest times but not brought to England and the US until about 1850 when it soon was manufactured by many drug houses and used for about 100 diseases.

Modern times have found it useful and effective for about 200 highly variable disease processes literally from head to toes.

California was the first state to legalize Medical Marijuana and at this time has about 400 thousand legal patients and maybe a thousand dispensaries where patients can buy their medicine.

The legalization of marijuana brought a knee-jerk reaction by the California Medical Board which was fuming furious about patients growing their own medicine. They had obviously seen Reefer Madness.

Oregon has the most successful Medical Marijuana program with now 30 thousand legal patients, 12 thousand care givers and 3000 doctors.

The Oregon Medical Board had the same epileptic shock about patients growing their own and heavily disciplined a few doctors (mostly me) for helping patients use this Devil Weed legally.

Now with 42 thousand legal card holders by 3000 doctors, I can finally say to the FOOLISH BEYOND IGNORANCE (FBI) Medical Board, I could have told you so but you labeled me “A danger to all my patients and the public in general”. This is the most FOOLISH statement made by any Medical Board, anytime, anyplace.

President Obama and Attorney General Holder have just told the DEA Goons to leave alone Medical Marijuana patients and California may totally legalize it.

The U.S. Government estimates 15 million people use it daily with NO harm. I hope the Oregon Medical Board has learned something but I seriously doubt it.

Dr. Phillip Leveque has degrees in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, toxicology and minors in physiology and biochemistry. He was a Professor of Pharmacology, employed by the University of London for 20 years, during which time he trained the first doctors in Tanzania. After training doctors, he became an Osteopathic Physician, as well as a Forensic Toxicologist.

Before any of that, Phil Leveque was a Combat Infantryman in the U.S. Army in WWII. He suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 60 years after the war, and specialized in treating Veterans with PTSD during his years as a doctor in Molalla, Oregon.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Author: Dr. Phillip Leveque
Copyright: 2009 Salem-News.com
Website: Medical Marijuana and the Great Pain Robbery - Salem-News.Com

Back
Top Bottom