Medical marijuana card appointment for medical marijuana, and medical growing.

RAIN MAN

I made an appointment today for a medical marijuana card so I may medicate my chronic back pain, and for growing. Once the law becomes 100% legal in Illinois starting,
January, 1, 2020. I always wanted to try dispensary medical marijuana. Now I have the chance.

You could probably get the same experience by sticking your bud in little jars, put the jars in a brightly lit room, and have a bunch of people keep picking them up, looking at them, bouncing then around, maybe smelling and handling the buds... every day for two or three weeks. Then, each time you pull some out to smoke, find some greedy SOB who you can give an arm, a leg, and both testicles to for the privilege. Oh, and for maximum realism, go through your stash and randomly dispose of about a quarter of your stains in order to really feel the fact that one's choices are always greater... When one grows one's own.

You could probably get the same experience by sticking your bud in little jars, put the jars in a brightly lit room, and have a bunch of people keep picking them up, looking at them, bouncing then around, maybe smelling and handling the buds... every day for two or three weeks. Then, each time you pull some out to smoke, find some greedy SOB who you can give an arm, a leg, and both testicles to for the privilege. Oh, and for maximum realism, go through your stash and randomly dispose of about a quarter of your stains in order to really feel the fact that one's choices are always greater... When one grows one's own.
:adore::adore::thumb::thumb::bravo::bravo:
You just saved me a half hour rant mate thank you :)

I wouldn't want someone else to pick at my buds. Nontheless I'm still going for using the dispensary buds. When I don't have anything from a grow, I can always go to the dispensary.

I wouldn't want someone else to be to pick at my buds. Nonetheless I can definetely use the medical marijuana card for other things aswell!

some of the best stuff i smoked was given to me by a medicinal user. but that was about 12 years ago. with legalization spreading and the trend of medicinal use has left the suppliers in a mad gold rush to supply the market. already in canada they've had to recall moldy weed more than once.

I seriously wonder who the hell they have in charge of these places. I'm still a newb grower and in 3 full rounds haven't had any mold.

Try it out for sure. have a look under your micro and inspect it before you puff tho.

And congratz on the card ( hopefully you get it ) I know a guy in manitoba who's allowed to grow 115 plants at a time LMAO, they have no clue...

my mom got a script for 2.4 grams a day that equals 14 plants.

some of the best stuff i smoked was given to me by a medicinal user. but that was about 12 years ago. with legalization spreading and the trend of medicinal use has left the suppliers in a mad gold rush to supply the market. already in canada they've had to recall moldy weed more than once.

I seriously wonder who the hell they have in charge of these places. I'm still a newb grower and in 3 full rounds haven't had any mold.

Try it out for sure. have a look under your micro and inspect it before you puff tho.

And congratz on the card ( hopefully you get it ) I know a guy in manitoba who's allowed to grow 115 plants at a time LMAO, they have no clue...

my mom got a script for 2.4 grams a day that equals 14 plants.
That's good. I would like to try the dispensary buds for sure. They have a good selection of strains, and definitely have potent strains aswell. I would like to get ahold of edibles, and concentrates, moonrocks too.

That's good. I would like to try the dispensary buds for sure. They have a good selection of strains, and definitely have potent strains aswell. I would like to get ahold of edibles, and concentrates, moonrocks too.

I own a restaurant and will say this about online edibles.
If you can't verify that the facilities are inspected regularly by the health dept. the don't do it. food poisoning is a total possibility with these edibles. I wouldn't eat them with my ex's mouth lol.

Back
Top Bottom