Medical Marijuana Patient's Please Introduce Yourselves

Its official! I'm legal!! :bongrip: Yeah, you gotta love California! :cheesygrinsmiley: But I want to state that I have such respect for those out there fighting in the trenches for the cause (like Jack Herer and those in jail or risking jail) :Rasta: If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't even know the real truth about hemp/marijuana/cannabis!!
:adore:
About me, well I'm what the doctor said this bill (215) was written for. I am a 43 yr old married with children, professional female and have been diagnosed with the following: cervical discogenic disease, cervical spondylosis, central canal stenosis at C5-6 & C6-7, post concussive/trauma syndrome incl memory deficit, headaches & vertigo, chronic myofascial pain, migraines, chronic post traumatic stress disorder, chronic depression, pain disorder with psychological & physical factors, generalized anxiety disorder, somatoform disorder, and depressive neuroses. And, yes, I have doctor's documentation on all of it. A good part of my problems was from being rear-ended by a fully loaded semi aka tractor trailer aka 18 wheeler, while driving a small 2-door car. Since then I've taken tons of meds for pain and messed up my stomach as a result. MM is so much better and really helps with the nausea!

Ok, 'nough said...for now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So Cal mmj patient.

OSA, PTSD, back injury.

:peace:

Welcome all! Tis a pleasure. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Hi also from SoCal mtns. Have had card for several years and use medmj for HepC problems such as joint/muscle pain and spasms, depression, anxiety, nausea, insomnia, on and on. Well, why am I telling you guys this--I'm sure if you're a toker you already know. The depression can be real life threatening and the "legal" anti-depressants don't work for shit for me or anyone I know. While I'm thankful to at least have a card, the feds keep busting the dispensaries. One of them was great but too expensive for me. Would love to be able to grow a few plants of my own without fear of the feds. Would love to have enough to cook with instead of inhaling. I don't use any other medication, not even aspirin.

High,
Well Its About Time!!!!i Did It,i Got My Patient Card Today!!
I've Been Taking Med. For Gout For About 12 Yrs. Now...started To Read About Medical Marijuana And Asking Alot Of ?'s About It All....

I'm Out Here In O.c. So If Anybody Knows Of Clubs Let Me Know Of Any....

Legal Now...lol

good to hear Hopi, now you can get medicated in peace
(somewhat.. hehe)

not really sure of OC clubs, but feel free to goodle away or check out either ASA.com or NORML.com for club listings :)

Aloha No Ka Oi Here I Just Got My Card On April 24,200 Im Born And Raised In Honolulu,Hawaii As A Teen I Was Smoking Just as Recreation As I Could Get Them Or Grow Them Back In Those Days Weed from Hawaii Was Highly Regarded World-Wide But Then (Green Harvest) Our Law Enforcement Task Force Decided Eradication Was The Best Thing In Drug War And If Getting Caught All Property No Matters Whos Owner Is Confiscated And Sold For (Green Harvest) Acurred Costs Revolving Funds Thier Idea Of Checks, System And Balances So I Quit Doping All Together Until Two Or Three Years Ago My Chronic Pains Were Getting So Unbearable I Started Smoking Again And Finding Out That Theres So Much Different Breeds And Names Ive Never Even Heard Of And Thier So Irristable.

Damn man..

Glad you're carded!

I just want to know why it is okay for my MD.(haha) to give me Vicodan and methadone but not green bud? Thanks to my H.M.O. I am now fighting a rare infection with 3,000 of antibiotics plus they want to statr chopping on me. Cant someone give us a break?

Hey all. I got my rec a couple of weeks ago.

Basically I'm a migraine suffer since the age of five with a dramatic increase in severity and frequency in the last five years.

I first discovered cannabis as a treatment about 10 months ago when a friend offered some because he said it helps. I sporadically acquired some before learning that I could get it legally so I saved up and got the rec a few weeks ago. My mom suffers from migraines as well so I showed her my rec, my license and my vaporizer and she wants to try it.

Medical cannabis has been a life saver in not only decreasing my migraine frequency as well as providing a pain killer that doesn't shred my stomach like prescription and over the counter meds. The prescription and OTC meds either don't work consistently and are insanely expensive or they cause rebound migraines. The MJ has also helped with insomnia as well as pain suffered from two car crashes in 6 months and cubital / carpal tunnel. Teh green is good. :)
:laughtwo:Pleasure to meet you Mr. Grum...MMJ is our best friend & life saver!!! :smokin:

Hi All, mmj inpatient in bay area.
Gulf war vet with gulf war illness. Fractured spine due to bone disease, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, anxiety/panic disorder etc...

Long time smoker but Just finally got my card this month. Wow I'm legal, somebody pinch me!...lol
Sick of pills, MM works much better to improve my quality of life. I don't ask for too much anymore, some good food and some good bud and I'm happy...:)
If it wasn't for bud I'd have gone insane long ago...It's a crime to deny people of it!

:smokin:Welcome to 420 City Indian:smokin: let's do bud together and let their be no lies between us:adore::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi everybody....:allgood:

I am a medical marijuana patient in Canada and have been since 1993.

I carried a prescription for pot for the first seven years then was one of the first twenty people in the Country to get a legal licence from Health Canada due to chronic progressive multiple sclerosis and a terrible pain in my face twenty four hours a day called tic douloureux. for which I constantly smoke cannabis. :bong:

I am also a retried Law Enforcement Officer and one of the most vocal activist's for drug law reform in Canada having been a fixture in Canadian and International media for over eight years. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am available for anyone at any time.

Just ask. :cool:

Love and stuff,

Alison
xx
The Medical Marijuana Mission Home
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Hi everybody....:allgood:

I am a medical marijuana patient in Canada and have been since 1993.

I carried a prescription for pot for the first seven years then was one of the first twenty people in the Country to get a legal licence from Health Canada due to chronic progressive multiple sclerosis and a terrible pain in my face twenty four hours a day called tic douloureux. for which I constantly smoke cannabis. :bong:

I am also a retried Law Enforcement Officer and one of the most vocal activist's for drug law reform in Canada having been a fixture in Canadian and International media for over eight years. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am available for anyone at any time.

Just ask. :cool:

Love and stuff,

Alison
xx
The Medical Marijuana Mission Home
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

:smokin:Pleasure to meet you Alison and glad to hear that cannabis helps with your quality of life & coping w/ all the pain. Thanks for you intro... Love law enforcement that is pro MJ... just like I'm a respiratory therapist & endorse it whole heartedly...I too have several issues that made me a MMJ patient...difference maybe that I was a recreational user for 32 years. I profess it often and press medical professionals to look at reliable medical research and be open to more than just pharma cures.:headbanger::tommy::sasmokin: Welcome to our family!!!:smokin:

Hi All,

After years of treatment for a spinal injury, I was very frustrated after the drug Vioxx started killing people and was taken taken off the US drug market. The list of traditional pharmaceutical drugs I've been prescribed simply don't work for my condition. Vioxx did help somewhat but even then I didn't like the idea of taking pills everyday. When you're in pain as many of you know, you don't sleep well either, so I was also prescribed sleeping pills to take everyday like Ambien CR. Stopped taking them after I realized I was sleep walking/driving while I was supposed to be sleeping. For stress and anxiety, I was prescribed Gabapentin and Klonopin to take daily, it makes me feel like I'm really really dull.

With medical marijuana I have been able to eliminate taking those drugs daily, instead I vaporize, smoke and use edible mmj without side effects. I wonder how much of a savings this has been to my health insurance's drug plan, probably thousands of dollars.

Peace,

Hunny Glo :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom