Medical Marijuana Pics

Thepurplem0nkey

I picked up a half O of "Hawaiiian Purple" from my local Van Nuys dispensary. Smelled awesome, looked awesome. I also bought a gram of Jack Herer Hash. That stuff is freaking potent. Here are some pics with my new camera. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, so now deep close up of the has (just wouldnt focus correctly) plus I am visualy impaired so I probably cant be trusted to take the best pics. The shots are done in "Natural Color" mode (the darker) and auto mode with flash (the brighter ones). I cant say which ones are better. The flash really shows off the crystals, but the true color shows how it really looks...dark purple and danky. I am posting links instead of uploading because I took the pictures at a very high resolution (for best viewing quality....and im half blind LOL), so people with slow connections beware.

Pic 1 (with flash)
PurpHaw2.jpg

Pic 2 (Natural Color):
PurpHaw1.jpg

Weed Pic 1:
PurpHaw3.jpg

Weed Pic 2:
PurpHaw4.jpg

Weed Pic 3:
PurpHaw5.jpg

Weed Pic 4:
PurpHaw6.jpg

Weed Pic 5:
PurpHaw7.jpg

Weed Pic 6:
PurpHaw8.jpg

Weed Pic 7:
PurpHaw9.jpg

-PM

i like the flash pictures more, lets you see the bud much better

some real dank stuff pm looking forward to more pics from your new camera

Everytime I see this stuff I just wanna move to cali. That looks great, and have fun.

Your buds look greta dude. I wish I had that type of freedom to just pick it up at a dispensary. I guess I gotta just keep growing.
Hey PM. Didyou see my small gallery of buds? The thread is in my sig.

Hacker411 said:
Lucky mofo, looks like some grade A shit.

There isn't anything lucky about the situation that allows him to use medical marijuana, unfortunately.

a·non·y·mous said:
where can i find a list of states that allow medical marijuana... i had a hustler w/ the list but i lost it,... im from PA and im positive its not one... does anyone kno about OH or WV?

California is the only state that has really normalized Medical Marijuana.. made it truly accessable to the infirmed.

Mr PM.. excellent pics.

SlimDog53185 said:
Everytime I see this stuff I just wanna move to cali. That looks great, and have fun.

agreed

In California, medical marijuana is legal for use if it helps resolve chronic pain....this can be mesntrual cramps, old sports injuries, and in many cases, serious diseases such as AIDS, cancer, and chrones disease. I hope these pictures help persudade ANYONE who feels they qualify under the law to get a medical marijuana recomendation. It's an excellent medication that has cured many symptoms of my disease, and has many applications.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom