Medical Marijuana Recommendations $150 / Renewals $85

I may be heading down there soon.. i will be meeting with my new primary doctor for the first time this week ( i had to switch from pediatrician to this doctor) im debating on asking him about a reco but i will make sure my conditions are documented. This documentation will be enough to receive one from your doctors, yes? Also, when renewing, is it like a mail in process, or will i have to drive to LA everytime i need a renewal?

I'm just trying to make sure i follow rules and regulations lol..

Do you think if I brought in an xray of my spine (scoliosis) that would be accepted or would I need something else along with that?

ok what about us here in nebraska, you think you got it bad where you live, i dont think it medical mj has even been considered in nebraska.... i suffer from insommnea, b4 i started i would go 3-4 days w/o sleep...0 since i started smoking i sleep just fine every night take a couple 2 or 3 :roorrip: hits and im good for the entier night. it also helps me calm the nervers, i have bad angziity

Get your education on, organize and educate the people in Nebraska, get involved, make it happen. It ALL starts with ONE person, in every city, state, country. ;)

Back
Top Bottom