Medical Marijuana Services - Looking for a prescription in Canada under new laws?

That was the plan, to use the entire plant except the roots, and to save my vaped herb. Id like to end up with various grades of edibles. Something to take a few times a day for CBD, something for headaches and migraines and something for when my back is really really bad.

I have 2 batches of infused oil in the fridge right now. Well, whats left of the 2 batches lol. One was a heavy indica couchlock type, good for insomnia and general aches and pains, the other was more sativa, with a happy creative high. I buy cbd oil at the dispensary, mostly for bad joints. It works, but I find if I mix some of my non cbd oil with it, it mellows out the highs and works better for the joint pain. I also use the oils topically, with varying degrees of success.
And on and ending note, I got the 2 jars of oil mixed up today, so my first batch of canna-fudge was made from both batches combined. More than one way to skin a cat, eh?
:yummy:

Hey Snarly whats the strongest herb:butter ratio that thing can pump out?

The strongest I have done is 2 oz of flower tops with 2 cups of oil Very potent, but found there was a lot of pulp thick with oil. No prob for me, cause I use the pulp. But about an ounce to 2 cups works best all round. With shake, maybe double the amount of shake to oil. I've heard of people re-processing the pulp, I'm fine to just use it. And like I said before, I haven't really bothered with butter, I find the infused oils more versatile, and you can substitute oil for butter in many cases.

I would for sure try that fudge, and I'm supposed to be "off the sugar"

The fudge is yummy. Easy to make, bakers semi sweet chocolate, condensed milk, infused oil to directly replace butter, A pinch of salt and a touch of vanilla extract
Something less sugary is canna-oil and vinegar salad dressing.

Re: Medical Marijuana Services - Looking for a prescription in Canada under the new l

Hello again everyone.:ciao:

Just updating about Medicalmarijuanaservices.ca.
Within days of filling out my paperwork and mailing it off, I got a reply from MMS. I met with a representative and completed the application by providing some missing info. Within 2 business days of that, I had a Skype appointment with a doctor and was granted a prescription. In the end the total fee was $350, but I can now order from a Licensed Commercial Provider (LCP) and my meds will be couriered right to my house.

The LCP has several different strains available, some with a very high THC content and other strains with high CBD and many in between. Some Indica's, some Sativa's and some Hybrids, the strains don't go by the normal names though, they are trying to make it sound a little more medical.
Prices are $7.60/g to $9.69/g, and all the strains are tested for THC% and CBD% content. Shipping is free for the first order every month, and also free on all other orders over 60 grams. Maximum a patient can order is 150 grams/month.

I'll do another update once I actually receive my meds for a review, and I'll post some pics of the Buds.
;)

Hi there, I recently received my licence to have MM in my possession. This was granted by a Medical Dr. The process I went through to get it was not difficult. My own physician is morally opposed to MM so he referred me to a Pain Clinic (I have Fibromyalgia). The Dr at the pain clinic then referred me to a Dr. that supports the use of MM. That Dr immediately gave me a 3 mth licence. Now I have a 6mth one and after that will be a year. It cost me $20.00 at the Dr's for the form and no charge at the pain clinic. Now I am in the process of submitting my application to Health Canada to have a designated grower. ( I do not have facilities to grow my own) It is extremely easy once you have the Dr's licence. This link should help you. Production of cannabis for your own medical purposes - Canada.ca

Re: Medical Marijuana Services - Looking for a prescription in Canada under the new l

Hi there. I have my prescription from my medical Dr., not from a dispensary and I am in the process of submitting paperwork to Health Canada for a designated grower. (no space to grow my own) but the paperwork also applies to the user growing small amounts for themselves. This may help you. Production of cannabis for your own medical purposes - Canada.ca It is a very simple process.

Back
Top Bottom