Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Nice mouth-watering pictures Caliwood.

Medical Cannabis... you rock! I only got through six pages before I had to jump to the end to comment.:sleep:

Strain: Santa's Wish Lish
Genetics: C99 x Afghani #1 x G13 x Nebula
Type: Indica dominant Hybrid
High: Extremely heavy narcotic high
Smell: Strong 'through the bag' skunk/earthy stench.
Taste: Skunk with a Pine/Wood finish
Price: Free Sample
Overall Rating: 9.9 out of 10

2385.jpg

snip

Are these dense, heavy buds or light and fluffy?

I have a question? If starting a dispensary what would be good to start with and have some sort of variety?

I am enjoying reading through this guide and am learning a lot about MMJ! Great photos and information!

Sour Diesel: This is my new favorite strain! Tried it for the first time today and let me tell you! So awesome that I needed a nap. I suffer from PTSD, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. It only took a few hits and I finally found "f*&k it." I felt great and highly recommend it. The taste and smell are similar; diesel fuel and lemons but it was great.

great thread..ll be adding strains with pic , in november :)

In my humble opinion. The first one named in your lineage of fire family tree is "Genius". I'd put up my 6 month cured Genius against anything out there. It's an absolutely perfect strain. I feel very lucky and privileged to be one of the few that actually has a true "Genius" plant. It took me several years to acquire it from a person locally. And it didn't come cheap or without rules. I could not sell any, it could only be for personal. And believe me, when this kind of smoke hits the streets, it makes its way around quick. So eventually I moved and now in the process of breeding with the "genius" genetics!!

Lovely and dense, what every grower wants to see, what a great strain, free sample from who, would love to grow this strain you can almost smell it !

Back
Top Bottom