Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Date Reported: 5/27/08
Strain: MTB
Sativa %: 0
Indica %: 100
Cure Time: Unknown

Color: Dark green with a little purple and some orange hairs. Not too many Trichromes...
Smell: Smells like powdered lemonade before water is added...
Taste: Fruity and sour
Density (1-10): 2
Potency (1-10): 10
Price per 1/4oz: $70

Method of Consumption: Water Pipe
Experience:Thick smoke, expands in the lungs. Fruity taste until its gone. Pleasure to smoke. Great stone. 6/10 for pain management.

MTB.jpg

MTBvape.jpg

Length of effect: 1 hr
Damn! That first pic looks like a centerfold. What an awesome pic, very professional.

Hi, I just want to ask if someone has any idea on which marijuana strain would be very effective when it comes with anxiety attacks and sleep disorder?
I've been suffering for almost 2 months now and mostly can't sleep properly at night. I refrain my self on taking meds coz it seems doesn't work for me. So I started reading some alternative way for my problem and came across this article about querkle and how it could help you relax but the problem is I don't smoke. But then I also found out that you can also make drinks or tea and even muffin/cake as an option aside from smoking it. Why they can't just simply make a pill out of marijuana if they say it could really be some help? Or maybe there are that I'm not aware of. If this is true I would gladly want to hear any of your experience and thoughts regarding this. Thanks in advance
I assume by now you found a solution. But if not you can make marijuana into pills. I make infused oil basically just cooking marijuana with virgin olive oil. There's more to it than that but that's basically it and then putting the oil into capsules. I take these in the evening to relax me and help me sleep.

If you have read a little about marijuana. or if you enter most dispensaries, you might see the words, indica, sativa, and hybrid. Generally most people divide marijuana into three parts.

It's also worth researching the potential adverse effect of the strain. Many of the more common strains, which you can find below, list dry mouth, dry eyes, dizziness as possible side effects. Marijuana has also the potential to interact with medication you might be taking. Do not operate machinery when using marijuana.

There are different types of strains:

Acapulco Gold, Blue Dreams, Purple Kush, Sore Diesel, Bubba Kush, Afgan Khush, LA confidential etc .

Old thread but its been revived so I'll add my 10p.
Only strain I've grown which id class as medicinal is ripleys og by mephisto.
I suffer from quite bad anxiety sometimes. Stops me going to work at least a week every month or 2.
Armed with ripleys though I can take on anything. Even at tiny doses, like 0.1g in a single Skinner my anxiety is completely gone almost instantly for 4 or 5 hours. Working so well at low doses also means I can smoke it at work too if I need it. Got a dangerous job so can't be stoned or folk would get hurt. That stuff though really does 100% kill my anxiety without needing enough to get me stoned.
10/10 for medicinal value and it's seriously potent so hard-core stoners will enjoy it too :)

The Truth will set you free! Me Pain,, Depression and anxiety I think I have PTSD. So I'm growing OG Kush, White Widow, and 1 seed finder of Darth Vader Kush. My problem is growing. My 1st batch stop smelling and growing at 100 days I cut and dried them. Got less than 2 1/2 Z'S from 6 plants, that being said, I'm growing the same strains again. The Ph is at 7! I need HELP! Growing in Coco Coir it's at 7 PH, using distilled H20, run off is at 7 ph. so do I treat the water with Vinegar or change the substrate?

The Truth will set you free! Me Pain,, Depression and anxiety I think I have PTSD. So I'm growing OG Kush, White Widow, and 1 seed finder of Darth Vader Kush. My problem is growing. My 1st batch stop smelling and growing at 100 days I cut and dried them. Got less than 2 1/2 Z'S from 6 plants, that being said, I'm growing the same strains again. The Ph is at 7! I need HELP! Growing in Coco Coir it's at 7 PH, using distilled H20, run off is at 7 ph. so do I treat the water with Vinegar or change the substrate?
If you want a quick answer you probably should post this under frequently asked questions. I know soil fairly well but I don't know a whole lot about Coco.

I noticed its been 11 years since this post. Have you had any recommendations or go to strains in that time? My fiancée has RA and has inflammation of the joints.
High CBD strains are supposed to be good for inflammation. I use a mix of high CBD and THC for nerve pain and sleep. Your fiance is going to need to try different things to see what works.

I want to start a strain guide, every time I get a new strain (every time i reload) I will do a smoke report and include a picture of the bud. I only buy from clinics and reputable people so I'm fairly confident of the strain accuracy.

Feel free to pitch in, but lets keep the same format all throughout.

Enjoy :ganjamon:

Date Reported: 5/15/08
Strain: Legend
Sativa %: 0
Indica %: 100
Cure Time: Unknown

Color: Light green with orange hairs
Smell: Strong diesel smell with a hint of fruit
Taste: Fruity and potent
Density (1-10): 8
Potency (1-10): 9
Price per 1/4oz: $112

Method of Consumption: Water Pipe
Experience: Heavy Indica stone. Nasal compression. Eyes at half mast, but oh so chilllllllllll...
Length of effect: 1 hr

IMG_4764.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG
I noticed you seem very good with info strains....I've looked for the strain Super Skunk, and I have found a bit of info on it but not a lot....point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Allllright!
Another dank strain to enter the books.

6/1/08
Strain: Blackberry
Hybrid
Cure time: unknown

Color: lighter green with a few hairs, lots of dense nug.
Smell: Dank skunk smell, heavy smell
Taste: very strong taste of cronic, with a kush heaviness.
Potency: 8
Density: 9

Method of consumption: Gravity bong, Bong
Experience: Long lasting high with closed red eyes, i did not ever want to move. Strong sativa high at the same time, great hybrid, great for pain. Lasting indica effects for nearly 4 hours.

DSC04048.JPG

DSC04046.JPG
Love this stuff I swear on
It for pain there’s nothing like any other….

Alright guys, hope you like it. cause i sure do. :cool:

Date Reported: 5/19/08
Strain: Blueberry Hashplant
Sat/Ind: unknown
Cure time: unknown

Color: Green with darker redish hairs, almost a hint of purple in the hairs.
Smell: Smelly but not skunky, fills the room of a pine like smell with the cronic indoor crystals.
Taste: MMMHMM soo good. very smooth yet cough inducing.
Density: 6
Potency: 8
Price per 1/4 oz.: 65 (its who you know)

Method: Joints 'n' blunts
Experience: Strong sativa ceribral high with couch sticking indica qualities, one of my favorite smokes ive found, very unique interesting high.

DSC04004.JPG

DSC04006.JPG
Great look and where we go one, we go all !!!

Back
Top Bottom