Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

hey geoaboy do u live in fresno ca or near there becuz i didnt think there were any dispensaries actually in fresno i know there are a few in tulare and visaila but i havent heard of any in fresno? i would like to find out exactly where this dispensary is if u don't mind because i have to drive an hour away to visalia to get mine and i would love to have a closer place to buy my medical m.j. if you could help let me know please thanks

HI Theno420,

Yes, there is a dispensary in Fresno that opened about a month ago. I went there last Wednesday and bought some killer "Snowcap" and "O.G. Bubba Kush".

There are open Mon-Sat from 12:00noon till 6:00pm.

YAY
thank you so much geoaboy!!! i really appreciate it i just got my card a few months ago in visalia but live in the no so i know exactly where you are talking about~now do i have to make an appt? and even though i got my card in visalia ii can still go to any dispensary in cali right or how does that work? again thanks geoaboy : )

HI Theno420,

Yes, there is a dispensary in Fresno that opened about a month ago. I went there last Wednesday and bought some killer "Snowcap" and "O.G. Bubba Kush". a few doors down from the Hemp Shack. It is called "MedMar".Happy Smoking..!

Have a great day..! :bong:
hey geoaboy, my husband went (w/out me) to medmar today and he brought back an 8th ($50) of strawberry cough & i am getting ready to take the 1st rip rite now hold on......lol ok so it seems to be pretty good kinda hard to tell rite now cuz ive already been smoking some shiva and white monkey 2day so i'll have to smoke it 2morrow 4 my daily wake n' bake 4 the real test. thank you again 4 the 411 on medmar you r a life savor well at least you saved me $ on gas alone . good looking out much appreciation. has anyone tried strawberry cough b4?

I've had strawberry cough before, but it wasn't from a med club. Tasted and smelt very fruity, def. a strawberry scent to it. Tasted awesome and got me pretty damn high as well. I haven't had any in about 8 months so I can't give the most accurate report, but it was def. a nice strain.

i really love the la confidential, but i love your photos and updates more!...;)

thanks brother!

hope all is well in your world.

I appreachiate your excellent work and have learned a lot, however
Afgoo or Afgooey is 70 % Maui Haze & 30% Afgan #1, it gives this
delisous sugary taste and aroma. I find it good for the day, but to
energenic for the night. I think your assessment on Purple Bubba tp be
enlighting. Would like to meet Platinum Bubba.:cool:

Strain: Sour Diesel
Flavor: Skunk with a strong citrus-y taste
Smoke: Smooth
Smell: Strong
High: Strong. Heavy eye's

sdoh0.jpg

Sour Diesel

4130.jpg

Great taste

3194.jpg

High is great

2207.jpg

Sour Diesel

1254.jpg

Frosty

1255.jpg

Delicious
That Sour Diesel is the shit. Do you know if it's indica or sativa? I got some seeds I wanna grow.

5/ 17/ 2009
The Counselor was asked a question that deserves a
repy. The description is said to be very dreamy impling an
Indica experience. I felt that it definitly had a Sativa Quality
if that is what you Wish. The flavor was complex with Multiple
: flavor tones.:cool:

I know the flavor was like indescribable, So you think it is sativa/ indica sativa being dominate? and what is your knowledge on Grape Ape

The Counselor says that my feeling are that its a
80/ 20 % Sativa / Indica.
Regaring Grape Ape, it comes from the D.J. Short Lineage thats
Grandaddy GrapeApe . Its has a much more pleasant and Lovely
Indica Quality. I got some last week and it taste like Grape
Candy.. It should be Blueish Purple covered with a White Crystals
Also look for well cured dense Buds 2 gram chunks coated with Love.:cool:

HAha yea I had some not long ago and it was the first time and it fucked me up lol. I live TN but im orignlly from Az and So Cal and the bud is different. I had white widow along w/ train wreck and dam

Strain: Rainbow Kush
Genetics: hindu kush x master kush x montel's pride (MP is Oaxacan x AK47 x Lavender)
Type: hybrid
High: Very stoned but also a very good high in the head
Smell: Strong fruity smell
Taste: Same way it smells... Like a cross between mango, peach and kiwi hitting your lungs
Price: PRICELESS
Overall Rating: 10 of 10

rainbow_kush_5.JPG

rainbow_kush_3.JPG

rainbow_kush_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom