Medical Marijuana Users Fear Having To Buy State-Approved Pot

Fact: Only thing our government cares about is money, money and more money...no care about human life except maybe population control. Doesn't matter if its Capitol Hill or local, its about the Quan. I sincerely hope you all don't get screwed, but, get ready.

BTW who really counts the votes...lol.

Hey Majs,Thanks for the info. I sure hope I can be there.I sure have been letting my legilaters know my feelings....I do have hope that they will listen..."They "said at the bigining of legalizing that they would'nt mess with Medical Marijuana. I so hope there are some lawyers who will hold that up and make them back down....i think that could happen,if there is enough infulence n money to do it... worst case..well just have to do it "The old fasion way" haha Red oh ps...i thought that the new stuff would have "sticker shock".That will be sad when no one buys the high priced stuff and the whole program goes south......if MMJ is shut down it will just go back to the old fasion way .....Sad ...

Hey Majs,Thanks for the info. I sure hope I can be there.I sure have been letting my legilaters know my feelings....I do have hope that they will listen..."They "said at the bigining of legalizing that they would'nt mess with Medical Marijuana. I so hope there are some lawyers who will hold that up and make them back down....i think that could happen,if there is enough infulence n money to do it... worst case..well just have to do it "The old fasion way" haha Red oh ps...i thought that the new stuff would have "sticker shock".That will be sad when no one buys the high priced stuff and the whole program goes south......if MMJ is shut down it will just go back to the old fasion way .....Sad ...

There is a lawyer that has about 4 lawsuits going against the whole LCB thing. But.... it's all about corruption. They're doing things illegally and now there's this ... copied from another site...

ATTORNEY GENERAL BOB FERGUSON HAS FILED A RECALL ON GOVERNOR INSLEE FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT IN I-502.IT WAS FILED NOVEMBER 1st & MUST BE HEARD WITHIN 15 DAYS.

BALLOT SYNOPSIS OF RECALL CHARGE
JAY INSLEE
GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON

The charge that Jay Inslee, as Governor of Washington, committed misfeasance, malfeasance and/or violated his oath of office alleges:

1. That Governor Inslee, through his staff, knowingly permitted the Liquor Control Board to violate RCW 43.10.067 by employing a staff attorney to perform duties that by law must be performed by the Attorney General; and that by doing so, Governor Inslee failed to supervise and to see that all offices are filled, all duties are lawfully performed, and state laws are faithfully executed;

2. That Governor Inslee and his staff have communicated with the Legislature about policy matters outside of puplic sessions; and that he has secretly set policy with, or permitted policy to be set by, the Liquor Control Board, the Legislature, and the Seattle City Council, in a way that violates the Open Public Meetings Act and separation of powers principles;

3. That Governor Inslee has allowed agents of the Liquor Control Board to represent that they can secure a veto on certain legislation; and

4. That Governor Inslee has permitted the Liquor Control Board and its staff to act outside of their authority and to grant licenses to produce and sell marijuana in return for political favors.

Heads are going to start rolling, we'll see, there's proof to support all this stuff.......

Corruption is what's going to win our battle... Thanks to lawyers who are spending their own money for filing fees etc., cannabis action coalition, 420leaks and the groups that are fighting hard to expose them who have members with masters degrees etc. They're not playing with a bunch of stoners, they're well educated determined individuals that are fighting for whats right.

By the time any news is reported on any of this stuff, it's way under the bridge, ya know??

The Maj's

We should comment a little on #3 above. That means, that they could put rules in our favor in the final recommendations, like say, patients can have home grows.......and it will pass going through legislature and then when the Governor goes to sign the bill, he will just veto that part out! There is an e-mail that 420 leaks got from a public records requests that states that's exactly what they will have the Governor do! Unbelievable. Ashamed to be a resident in this state.............

Well we just need to hope/pray that these Lawyers do there stuff !! I hope other states that are lookin into going legal don't follow us...Make it legal and don't execpt to save the day w/ max taxes.I almost hope this %75 tax thing fails... Don't get me wrong I am a hopeless optimst but I can see this whole thing going bad.Nothing new,spent mass tax dollars dreaming up some un do able program and if it dosn't work....oh well we can just spend another truckload of money and continue "Chasing the wind".I retired from Washington state and sat in mettings and was floored at some of the fool hardy ideas these hybreads come up with. I told them once I thought they were chasing the wind..got reprmanded but also got more thumbs up haha.. anyway I sure hope this works somehow...Worst case ,screw em.... i'm not afraid of jail for growin weed.It would be a minor hassel at best..So folks...time will tell,Red

There is a lawyer that has about 4 lawsuits going against the whole LCB thing. But.... it's all about corruption. They're doing things illegally and now there's this ... copied from another site...

ATTORNEY GENERAL BOB FERGUSON HAS FILED A RECALL ON GOVERNOR INSLEE FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT IN I-502.IT WAS FILED NOVEMBER 1st & MUST BE HEARD WITHIN 15 DAYS.

BALLOT SYNOPSIS OF RECALL CHARGE
JAY INSLEE
GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON

The charge that Jay Inslee, as Governor of Washington, committed misfeasance, malfeasance and/or violated his oath of office alleges:

1. That Governor Inslee, through his staff, knowingly permitted the Liquor Control Board to violate RCW 43.10.067 by employing a staff attorney to perform duties that by law must be performed by the Attorney General; and that by doing so, Governor Inslee failed to supervise and to see that all offices are filled, all duties are lawfully performed, and state laws are faithfully executed;

2. That Governor Inslee and his staff have communicated with the Legislature about policy matters outside of puplic sessions; and that he has secretly set policy with, or permitted policy to be set by, the Liquor Control Board, the Legislature, and the Seattle City Council, in a way that violates the Open Public Meetings Act and separation of powers principles;

3. That Governor Inslee has allowed agents of the Liquor Control Board to represent that they can secure a veto on certain legislation; and

4. That Governor Inslee has permitted the Liquor Control Board and its staff to act outside of their authority and to grant licenses to produce and sell marijuana in return for political favors.

Heads are going to start rolling, we'll see, there's proof to support all this stuff.......

Corruption is what's going to win our battle... Thanks to lawyers who are spending their own money for filing fees etc., cannabis action coalition, 420leaks and the groups that are fighting hard to expose them who have members with masters degrees etc. They're not playing with a bunch of stoners, they're well educated determined individuals that are fighting for whats right.

By the time any news is reported on any of this stuff, it's way under the bridge, ya know??

The Maj's

not one word anywhere but here, where is that recall petition i got a pen

not one word anywhere but here, where is that recall petition i got a pen

LOL, go to 420 leaks again, front page will be a court document filed today showing Mr. West stating basically that he didn't want judge Price to proceed over the case because that judge is totally biased and got EXTREMELY upset at Mr. West... openly in court... visually lost his temper. Check it out. Try and read the whole thing, if you can get past the legal language, it's pretty good!! Someone has contacted someone they know at Associated Press, so hopefully, the word will get out soon!! :Namaste:

The Maj's

there will be a few who have no other source, the people who always wanted to try it, new in area and don't know anyone,the curious,but they will soon run out of those and have to rely on the state for funding because they can't get enough taxes to support the system and of course they will want to raise the tax to be more competitive. LOL

Back
Top Bottom