Medical Marijuana Week GRAND OPENING!

Ever-Green

Ever-Green Herbal Remedies, LLC is discreet and professional herbal/botanical remedy business. One of the products offered includes medical marijuana for legal patients here in Colorado. Other products include herbal remedies which can be used in a variety of therapeutic treatments. Herbal/botanical remedies have been around since the beginning of mankind. I feel that alternative medicines and therapeutics are safe, effective, and profitable. I aim to provide a wide range of botanical remedies to treat a variety of different conditions and symptoms, as well as natural vitamins and supplements to ensure proper dietary needs. Also, I wish to offer awareness of the value which comes from the natural/herbal/botanical remedies that are available. Plants are wonderful living organisms with values that go over-looked by many people. I want to provide people with an alternative to the high-priced pharmaceutical industry which doesn't always bring happiness to the consumer. Happiness is the biggest constituent for "quality of life" of a person! Additionally I aim to utilize my business to help people live a healthy life-style. As Ever-Green Herbal Remedies, LLC is a new company, it is the company's goal to grow and expand the range and variety of products and services. If there is a strain, supplement, or service you like that I don't have...let me know and I'll try my best to provide it!

Marijuana Week 2010!!!
Come celebrate medical marijuana awareness at our GRAND OPENING!!!
Ever-Green Herbal Remedies, LLC has herbal bath teas, medicinal creams, aromatherapy products, and much more!
We also offer different forms of marijuana medicines to legal patients! We will soon be offering therapeutic services to the public!

Exit 240 from I-70; Drive north from exit; Go to 2nd stop sign, turn left (W) onto Colorado Blvd.; Drive west about ½ mile; Last building on left before getting back onto I-70; At Colorado Blvd & Stanley Road;
15 Colorado Blvd. Idaho Springs, CO 80452
970-281-2343
*We offer consultation for those curious about medical

Back
Top Bottom