Medical Marijuana.

FelixTheKwat

as some of you may know.... i recently posted a thread in the medpot section about tennessee's state senator pushing legislation for the legalization of medical marijuana.....

my question is - what are some of the conditions that allow you to get a medpot card? I.E. anxiety, anorexia, glaucoma etc.

if i fall into any category and the legislation goes through....... its on like donky kong
:icon_cool

Its amazing TN is doing it. I mean its great just odd for such a conservative state. Hopefully Fl will follow.

prety much in california you qualify if you have any chronic pain. i dont know if your state will have the same regulations as each state choses their own because itss not federal.

stoned_offshore said:
Its amazing TN is doing it. I mean its great just odd for such a conservative state. Hopefully Fl will follow.

yeah i was shocked when i heard about itsince the laws here are so strict
i got taken to JAIL for a roach the size of my fingernail...... in cali i had 3/4 of an oz. and the cop was very cool told me right away i wasnt going to jail, wrote me a ticket and sent me on my way...

so yeah i was amazed that tn was pushing fir this....if it happens its gonna be a beautiful thing
:icon_cool

stoned_offshore said:

are you kidding me?? who do you think is going to mass produce pot when they legalize it? the tabacco companies have been growing fields for years just waiting for it to be legal. now that the cigarette smoking "fad" has passed in america and sales are down, those rich fatcats feel their pockets getting slim. all that's stopping them is some pesky law that california has already proved can be amended. don't know specifics, but chronic back pain, or something called sherman's disease is a way to get medical buds. or, if you live in cali, there's docs you can go to in small cities that'll give you a card for $200-$300. no skin off their back

haha yeah any chronic ( i had to) pain can probably get you a card, at least that what im hoping for, if had seven surgeries on my feet, and because of that my feet and legs and knees alwyas hurt so im hoping i can get a card if i move out to cali

Back
Top Bottom