Medical MJ

FaAh Q - 420

I live in Southern California, I suffer from severe anxeity, migrains and depression. I know at least two other people in my town who have MJ cards. I am wondering how do I go about applying for an MJ card? I see a pycratrist (sp?) he is a doctor but would that be legit under state law? :(

faah q 420... LOL, i get it

Say F-ah then just say "q" not the sound say the name of the letter, say it together and you should get it, I must say its hard to analyze stoned.

Geeze, u really ARE a stoner huh?

Faq,
I believe with your conditions, you would have no problem with getting a medical MJ card/recomendation. Im not sure that your psychatryst can write you the prescription...but you can take your psychatrists diagnosis or prognosis of you (IE: "Patient suffers from sever depression, Signed, Dr <insert name>") to a doctor who is known for giving med pot prescriptions. There are a few in San Diego, many in San Francisco, and my doctor, who is in Lake Forrest. Also, there ar a few in Ventura for sure, it just takes a little searching on the web. I fo0und this in about 3 seconds using GOOGLE.
California Referring Physicians
-PM

yea i just suffer from severe depression. is that alone good enough?cant yall over there grow your own like up to 3 plants legally?

Krypto, if the depression is chronic and causes you pain and suffering, which with my experience it DOES, and you believe marijuana helps relieve this suffering, then yes you qualify. It depends on what county you live in, as to how many plants you can grow. In CA, the minimum ANYWHERE is 6 plants. I can grow 6 mature plants, 12 immiture, legaly. However, other countys have raised that. In Humboldt, Mendicino, and other countues, they can legaly grow 99 plants per patient. Wherevere you go though, the MINIMUM will always be 6, as thats law, and they cant go lower than 6, only higher. I believe Oregon might have the three plant rule.
I might also point out that to get medical pot status, you must be over 18, or its a complicated process involving parents and several doctors (at least that's what I've heard). Your best bet is to look up the law (Prop 215) and its sucessor (SB420), read it, and see if it applies to you. I believe it does. Then, find a doctor who is known to recomend marijuana (or sugest it to your own doc and see what he/she says), bring them evidence of your depression (prescription pills and your primary physicians diagnosis of your condition will be more than adequate) and that should be all you need.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom