Medical Sour Diesel - LED - GLR - Coco

this pics were taken on saturday Nov 15 when i topped amnesia haze for second time :)
2014-11-15_12_50_52.jpg
2014-11-15_12_51_40.jpg
2014-11-15_13_47_05.jpg
2014-11-15_13_47_11.jpg

hey there mates thanks for stopping by :)
after giving it a lot of thought i decided to go for a manifold experiment to see how efficient it is, so i will use a SCROG net as a support for 32 main colas on each plant, i'm planning on comparing yields on this method and fluxing, i will use back building in the colas to achieve denser, even buds.

does anyone has done this yet? would love to read your results :grinjoint:

Ooh!! I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on this journal then!! Thanks for sharing this comparison!

edit: I lean towards FLUX because of the ease of maintenance and the compact result. You can move your flux around easily ... moving a SCROG ... well, not in my world, with branches woven through the net.

oh i was going for a flux too planetJ, but i have to know if there is a real difference in this main-lining (manifolding) technique, it is supposed to distribute the plant's resources like a manifold, more efficiently to all colas making them almost the same size and weight.

i fluxed a plant a few months ago and she grew 2 main colas a bit bigger than the rest, so by doing this experiment i'm expecting to see if this way the plant yields a bit more, besides i know from the start how many colas i will get, not more, not less
:blunt:
im really excited to see what happens

Dont give up maybe we need some rooting hormones im having probs too just tried it with some hormones lets see what happens also make sure you not giving them too much light

good to hear from you doctor!
not yet, i'm starting to think they won't do it

how long has it been ?

i use thrive alive b-1 &
dutch master (penetrator gold)

2014-10-10_20-36-35_496.jpg

hey devils! it has been two weeks now :lot-o-toke:

don't give up on them ..the one in the pic i showed took 3 weeks to push thru the rapid rooter and 4 to 5 weeks to look like this . i wish i could get clones to root in a week or 2 lol

akisunni thanks for joining us the good stuff is just beginning :welcome:

don't give up on them ..the one in the pic i showed took 3 weeks to push thru the rapid rooter and 4 to 5 weeks to look like this . i wish i could get clones to root in a week or 2 lol

thanks for sharing that info man i was about to throw them away LOL!
i will hold on to them and see how they do then :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom