Medical Sour Diesel - LED - GLR - Coco

That is amazing work. It looks like you have a manifold built.

thank you akisunni good to see you around :)
this is the first time I try this technique, i will just let them get some more inches in height above the net and start flowering :thumb: , i thought it would take less time for building this manifold, as in two more days Sour D will be 2 months old but i think it will worth the extra time invested

thanks closetoorganic :), I'm still not sure if amnesia haze will catch up on time, maybe i should leave her with 16 mains, what do you think friend

She will be a little behind, but not significantly.. It depends how she's been responding to the tops. Some strains hop right back, others take a couple days. I'd leave her at 16 and see the weight/quality difference in the two. But that's me :).
Make sure towards the end, when those babies get fat, you have some circulation at night. Just lost a crop due to budrot due to night humidity spikes.
Definitely watching. Good luck brotha, and good vibes!!

It looks a little like a FLUX .. I wonder which one gets faster to this point ..

It's looking awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing them bloom!!!!

She will be a little behind, but not significantly.. It depends how she's been responding to the tops. Some strains hop right back, others take a couple days. I'd leave her at 16 and see the weight/quality difference in the two. But that's me :).
Make sure towards the end, when those babies get fat, you have some circulation at night. Just lost a crop due to budrot due to night humidity spikes.
Definitely watching. Good luck brotha, and good vibes!!

hey there frosown thanks for joining, they both are responding well, amnesia haze is a little younger than Sour Diesel, thanks for the heads up on the ventilation, will keep a close eye on that! thanks friend :high-five:

Just subbed. Looks Great!!!!

Supergroomer

Supergroomer high green vibes your way friend thanks for joining in this journey :welcome:

It looks a little like a FLUX .. I wonder which one gets faster to this point ..

It's looking awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing them bloom!!!!

hey there planetJ :grinjoint:, after asking myself the same question i decided to give this a shot to see if this manifold structure aids in distributing energy more evenly and make more uniform buds, Sour D has been in veg for 8 weeks, that is because i have been forming a not-very-small structure, topping every 3rd node to give good space to the colas from each other; i guess i could top at every first node and reduce significantly the vegging time but i was afraid of the structure being too small affecting yield, i guess after this grow i will have an idea of how to cut some veg time

how long do you veg (in average) when you go for a flux?

I think it would be hard to get the Amnesia Haze to catch up in size this far in and she did start later than SD . Try letting them recover or set up a week or two from topping before flipping maybe. The longer each one grows in veg could help spreading them out enough durin flower

green wishes to you friend closetorganic! :)
ok i will try to give them some time (easier said than done) LOL :rofl:

how long do you veg (in average) when you go for a flux?

I have no clue .. just started my first try at it, but it involves significantly less topping, and thus delaying growth, so I imagine it gets there faster. It involves some heavy pruning tho, but supposedly it's less hard on the plants. In the end it is about what gets the most bud in the least time without compromising quality. I will be closely watching this, to compare to my first try at fluxing, soon to be getting a journal if all goes as planned :D

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

I have no clue .. just started my first try at it, but it involves significantly less topping, and thus delaying growth, so I imagine it gets there faster. It involves some heavy pruning tho, but supposedly it's less hard on the plants. In the end it is about what gets the most bud in the least time without compromising quality. I will be closely watching this, to compare to my first try at fluxing, soon to be getting a journal if all goes as planned :D

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

let me know when you start your journal, i'm very interested in making this comparison, i guess i will be going for a flux on one of my plants of my next journal :high-five:

Well, my test-I-hope-she-is-a-lady has her 'legs' spread atm .. training has begun :) I just do not have a veg-room yet, so it's just sitting in a pot under a CFL bulb, waiting for me to get off my ass ... as do my 16 clones/plants and my 11 cuttings/clones sitting around the living room ;)

I will for sure start a Journal for it and invite you over :)

some update pics

sour Diesel

2014-12-04_13_13_55.jpg
2014-12-04_13_14_11.jpg
2014-12-04_13_14_16.jpg
2014-12-04_13_14_22.jpg

Looks great! I do not know what that is om your leaf .. could it be damage from the screen ? Scrubbing or resting against it perhaps ? She looks very healthy to me otherwise :)

Back
Top Bottom