Medical Sour Diesel - LED - GLR - Coco

some good info:
our friend LA says he veg his fluxed plants usually for about 10 weeks,
so for Sour Diesel with 32 main colas i will do the same 10 weeks of veg and for Amnesia haze (16 main colas) veg time will be 8 weeks, so i think both training styles can achieve the same results in approximately the same time

How big is the container you are using for the final grow?

hi akisunni, I'm using 2 gal bags, no need of big containers with hydro & soilless setups :)

I like how healthy your plants look profesor x and how much Amnesia haze has grown catching up in the space used.:goodjob:

hey thanks man :) I'm surprised as well with my amnesia haze growth, i just took off some leaves that were shading secondary colas, will give her a few more days to let those secondary colas grow and join the canopy, she has to work hard to level the game (remember amnesia haze has half main colas of what Sour D has)

here are some pics i just took:

2014-12-15_19_39_37.jpg

Sour Diesel:

2014-12-15_19_40_32.jpg
2014-12-15_19_40_24.jpg

Amnesia Haze:

2014-12-15_19_40_06.jpg
2014-12-15_19_39_51.jpg

Whoa .. I'm just another n00b on his first successful grow m8, nothing to look up against ;) I like to think that I illustrated some mistakes, and prevented others making the same, but other then that, all I know is just parroted from the real guru's that share their knowledge here ;)

I'm just só grateful, that I use a part of my time to browse through the FAQ section every now and then, and see if I can give back to the community what it gave to me. If I did not make that properly clear before, then here it is :) Just glad I can help out a little every now and then myself :)

Crap .. missed this one on my merry xmas tour :/

Merry XMas dude, looking forward to the after xmas update :p Or will that be a new year update ?

Looking great merry xmas!

thanks friend xbones! merry christmas ! :high-five:

Crap .. missed this one on my merry xmas tour :/

Merry XMas dude, looking forward to the after xmas update :p Or will that be a new year update ?

merry xmas for u too mate :) hope you had a great time these holidays :)

i decided to give Amnesia Haze a full veg time of 10 weeks, (in consequence Sour D is now 12 weeks old), will start flowering tomorrow (finally.. LOL ) will upload some pics in a bit :)

Take some +reps man ... they look amazing!!

thank you very much J! really appreciate it :), by the way i flipped today to 12/12 so my girls are at last in flowering phase, will update some pics when they show signs of pre flower, im excited as if it was my first grow man! :morenutes::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom