Medical street prices?

luckiestman13

A guy offered me a 1/4oz of pure kush, bubble kush, or romberry kush. They are all strong indica's but for $150? I could also pick two 8ths of the 3 listed. But $75 an 8th? I don't mind paying premium bc he drops off but I'm hesitant.

This is in the Ocean Beach San Diego area.

Wow im with prairie!! Sounds alittle steep!!! I belong to medi clubs and can get the best medi strains out there for 65 bux for 4grams!!!!! You shouldnt be paying more than 110 for a quarter in my opinion!!!! Thats stupid!!!! But sometimes it is what it is my man!!!! Hehehe.....

Thats quite some selection youve got available... here (UK) we get 'standard' or 'high grade', either way no one knows what the hell it is. As a point of reference we pay £25 ($30-32) per 8th for high grade and if your lucky its skunk.

I don't know a lot about those strains never had them before. I talked to him about it. He said he'd do $140. But I think if I choose only 1 strain that it might be cheaper as well.

Has anyone had these indica's? He got me a 1/4 of a straight sativa for $100 on Sunday but I want to try a indica this time.

Wow the last 3 strains ive had are indica base!!! I prefer the couch lock for sleeping!!! Sativa gives you more of a mind high!!! Indicas are more for body high!!!! I prefer indicas and the last three ive have are Platinum OG Kush, Purple Kush and BigRed!!! All for 65dollars for 4 gs!!!! They are all 20% thc's like the skunks!!!!!

Vince I usually have indica's as well but I'd never tried a straight sativa. It's amazing out here in Southern Cali having so much to choose from.

Obviously some buds are heavy and dense and some lighter. How can one tell about how much a 1/4 should be?

I've read before that a 1/4 should fill up about two 1.5oz shot glasses.

Lucky cali might be the next move for me then im comming over for smokie smoke!!! Yah we just went live here In AZ with the medi... So there are some kewl stuff out there but no dispensaries!!! Ahhhh i know!!!! but prices here areso much cheaper!!!!

Wow.............
Expensive!
I get 8th's of top quality bud for 25$ to 35$
ounces from $150 to $200
And I thought Cali was cheaper...
Glad I am in Colorado!

$45 / 8th is being phased into practice via Long Beach city ordinance. It is slowly starting to drive the price down in the Los Angeles area. If I were you I'd shoot for 1/4oz prices between $90-120, no more. Also, don't measure weight through expected volume. It's inconsistent. Get a small digital scale for personal use.

Went to our compassion club in Az with $300 we left with:

1/4 Strawberry Cough
1/4 Trainwreck
1/8 Sonoma Coma
1/8 Granddaddy Purp
1/8 Fire OG Kush

I don't know about other states but that is fairly reasonable. Of course street weed is about $300qp but who wants that when gourmet medication is available.

I agree cruzer....i got the straw cough as well...where is your club?... I belong to two..ArizonaCompassionClub and yoki-a-ma...mesa and tempe...do you have one in scottie????i want to try the fire OG...have you gotten the Platinum OG kush yet? 22%er..very couchlock..one of my favs..as well as the strawberry cough...im not a big purps fan...i am looking for any deisel and cheese strains from our clubs so let me know....

We belong to ACC go to the one in Phx on Thomas. Haven't heard of yoki-a-ma. You have to be careful. One we went to had a paragraph hidden in the intake paperwork that turned all your grow rights over to them! Really glad we read the fine print on that one.

:thumb:Cruzer wow great point i didnt know that...:thanks:

A guy offered me a 1/4oz of pure kush, bubble kush, or romberry kush. They are all strong indica's but for $150? I could also pick two 8ths of the 3 listed. But $75 an 8th? I don't mind paying premium bc he drops off but I'm hesitant.

This is in the Ocean Beach San Diego area.

$150 a ¼-ounce? Man... How much does cannabis go for to NON-medicinal users? Sounds like people are (still) taking advantage. Might want to ask the (adult) young person down the street how much he pays, lol.

Or is that actually the price that regular people pay their regular dealers in your area?

$150 a ¼-ounce? Man... How much does cannabis go for to NON-medicinal users? Sounds like people are (still) taking advantage. Might want to ask the (adult) young person down the street how much he pays, lol.

Or is that actually the price that regular people pay their regular dealers in your area?

Well I was more or less vacationing. I just got out of the Marine Corps and spend about a week down in San Diego. I'm sure he was trying to make a little money. I didn't end grabbing the quarter. I had bought a quarter the weekend before oh and an 8th and that was enough for the week.:peacetwo:

guess were lucky ,,, $10-15gram awesome everything under the sun... a slice 1/8 runs $40 normally,,,, sometimes Z's go 120-150
Oregon has alot of great consistant smoke

Back
Top Bottom