Medical uses besides the bud

old_smokey9483

Not only the flowers of the Marijuana plant can help people, but the roots can too. I'm not sure if I've been in a cave for the last 20 years but I just found out about this. The roots of marijuana plants can be dryed and crushed into a fine powder, then ingested. This helps digestion. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well... i dont know if it would help digestion, I ate an entire bud after harvest for some reason... it looked delicious... anyway it made me feel like I was going to puke. In conclusion, it gives you indigestion. I think it would be a better idea to put what is left of the plants after harvest into boiling water with a stick of butter and make THC butter out of it. What else would you do with the rest of the plant?

Thats pretty cool. I think that if there was more beneifical parts of the pot plant and the plant produced nothing but good they would have to legalize it.

Jri5002 said:
Well... i dont know if it would help digestion, I ate an entire bud after harvest for some reason... it looked delicious... anyway it made me feel like I was going to puke. In conclusion, it gives you indigestion. I think it would be a better idea to put what is left of the plants after harvest into boiling water with a stick of butter and make THC butter out of it. What else would you do with the rest of the plant?

did you even read the thread? I'm talking about the ROOTS... geez

NOTE: the roots of the marijuana plant contain no THC and you will feel no intoxication. This is for medical purposes.

ONLY USE WHITE ROOTS, NOT DARK OR BROWN ONES.

How to prepare:

Prepare the roots as soon as possible after harvesting. If you can't get to the root balls right away, then store them in a container of cool water until you can clean them properly. Root balls will keep this way for 12 to 24 hours.

Gently massage the soil away from the roots. It's easier to do this after the roots have been soaked in water.

Rinse dirt and/or any other growing medium off the roots. Tap water will work.

Hang clean roots to dry by the stalk in a cool, preferbly dark place.

Once the material is bone dry, remove the usable root portion.

Grind up dried roots in a food processor or with a mortar and pestle.

Properly stored in an airtight glass container, root material has a one year shelf life. A mason jar made of blue or brown glass also works well.

to help digestion

Back
Top Bottom