Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

re: Medicann - Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

Yeah, me too. Gonna have to get a good qty of seeds to find those girls.. ah.. more work.. but if it works then its well worth the money and time. I can't wait to see what your girls yield.

My last grow of northern lights was incredible.. I got 9oz off two plants.

I use a 600w MH/HPS and am thinking of going LED.. still not sure if I want to put that money out there yet though.

Awesome!!! Thanks so much. I usually prefer to use feminized seeds but I see the don't make them. I will be adding these to my next order from Herbies!! :peace:

Yeah, me too. Gonna have to get a good qty of seeds to find those girls.. ah.. more work.. but if it works then its well worth the money and time. I can't wait to see what your girls yield.

My last grow of northern lights was incredible.. I got 9oz off two plants.

I use a 600w MH/HPS and am thinking of going LED.. still not sure if I want to put that money out there yet though.

I love the Mars-Hydro Leds that I got. They were reasonably priced and I am getting great results. I can not compare to MH/HPS because I went straight from CFLs to LEDs. I think you will find power consumption to be much less. I will be happy If I get 1-1.5 oz off the BB that is in flowering now. The one that is in the veg cabinet (just waiting for space to open in the flower closet) is going to be huge.

Also, just in case you are interested, here is a link I was thinking about trying some time on making your own feminzied seeds. How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

That is funny you said that. As soon as I posted I went to Herbies to Look and found them ;). I don't see Herkel though. The only High CBD I see from them is TGA Subcool Pennywise. Not sure that it has the high THC too. I find I need both THC and CBD for my MS.

I got all my seeds from herbies as already suggested.

From the specs pennywise and hurkle are both high Cbd and Thc (>10% each). I just ordered some blue blood and Penney to go with my hurkle. Now that I have been smoking the hurkle my non cbd strains are making my nerve pain come back. So far the Hurkle has been a miracle drug for me and I have already started weening off of some hard core narcs they have had me on for years now.

I just finished a hurkle under a MarsII in the top link in my sig if anyone wants to see what she looks like :)

I grow a CBD Critical Cure. While I can't properly describe it's effectiveness for you guys, I can say it has been a good strain to grow. A pretty good yielder. I have one going right now that I am trying to let go a little longer then previous for max CBD, I think about 10 weeks now. I don't weigh my harvests but I can easily tell you it is north of 7oz with some minor lst. Hopefully it helps some and also if you look in my gallery I have some pictures of it.

Thanks for posting this. I've been following this journal to see how Blue Blood grows. I plan to make a purchase shortly and will most likely add the Hurkle as well.

Anyone tried Barney's Farms Critical Cure? That is on my radar as well.

Thanks again!

Thanks for posting this. I've been following this journal to see how Blue Blood grows. I plan to make a purchase shortly and will most likely add the Hurkle as well.

Anyone tried Barney's Farms Critical Cure? That is on my radar as well.

Thanks again!

Hey Kazz. Thanks for stopping by. I just chopped my ak48 so space opened up for the big girl in the flower closet. Put her in last night. I think she will be huge!!:cheer:

I grow a CBD Critical Cure. While I can't properly describe it's effectiveness for you guys, I can say it has been a good strain to grow. A pretty good yielder. I have one going right now that I am trying to let go a little longer then previous for max CBD, I think about 10 weeks now. I don't weigh my harvests but I can easily tell you it is north of 7oz with some minor lst. Hopefully it helps some and also if you look in my gallery I have some pictures of it.

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing them and your impressions of the strain.

A couple of pictures and and update. The Blue Blood and the Train Wreck that are in flowering will be chopped today or tomorrow depend on how much time I have. ;) This TW is the best plant I have grown so far. Very solid buds.

The TW is front left and the BB is front right.

20150130_155445_resized.jpg

Here is a picture of the Veg cabinet that currently has 2 TW clones, 1BB clone and 1 Ice from seed.

20150130_155502_resized.jpg

I also just ordered some Beans from Herbies. We will be doing Pineapple Chunk, Cali Jack (supposed to be good for my friends eyes) and Hurkle which is another high CBD/THC strain that only comes as regular seeds. I prefer Feminized but they are not available for this strain. :peace:

I will take a pic for you tomorrow. It is still alive. Part of it is looking ok the other part is looking dead. I think some of it will be salvageable if I just give it enough veg time, It might need another month to fully recover. I am still hopeful.

could be a blessing in disguise...only time will tell I suppose!

Ya looks like its salvagable

She is already looking a boat load better then when is first happened. The first day I was WTF? What can I do? But I transplanted to a bigger pot and just decided to wait it out. Give her a month and I think she will be back to where she was.

I've seen WAY worse than that, your plant will definitely be fine. You "build" your plants like I do, very nice bushy plants. I grew Trainwreck outdoors years ago and even outdoor, super candy coated tasty buds. The pheno/clone I had, wow, very minty piney and big time HEADY. Were talking 8-10 years ago or so, we had trainwreck coming out of our ears, I'm almost 3 hours away from the E Triangle so it was plentiful you could say. Very popular back then, and still a favorite of mine, I haven't had TW in years, I'm 37 so I remember early 90's when Green Bud was just starting to hit hard, Border weed still flowed, but eventually slowed down. My bro(nieghbor) had two phototron's and grew the first purple buds I had even seen(we were amazed, they were small buds, but so potent, and you didn't just see purple buds in the early 90's). Anyway, enough of memory lane, I wish you could email me a sample of that TW, would love a taste of the past. :) :volcano-smiley:

I've seen WAY worse than that, your plant will definitely be fine. You "build" your plants like I do, very nice bushy plants. I grew Trainwreck outdoors years ago and even outdoor, super candy coated tasty buds. The pheno/clone I had, wow, very minty piney and big time HEADY. Were talking 8-10 years ago or so, we had trainwreck coming out of our ears, I'm almost 3 hours away from the E Triangle so it was plentiful you could say. Very popular back then, and still a favorite of mine, I haven't had TW in years, I'm 37 so I remember early 90's when Green Bud was just starting to hit hard, Border weed still flowed, but eventually slowed down. My bro(nieghbor) had two phototron's and grew the first purple buds I had even seen(we were amazed, they were small buds, but so potent, and you didn't just see purple buds in the early 90's). Anyway, enough of memory lane, I wish you could email me a sample of that TW, would love a taste of the past. :) :volcano-smiley:

If I could email it to you, I would! :lot-o-toke: Thanks for the encouragement.

Back
Top Bottom