Medicatetoday Show Today Is Free - Tomorrow Will Not Cost You Anything Too! Step In

Re: Medicatetoday Show Today Is Free - Tomorrow Will Not Cost You Anything Too! Step

Damn guys, i've been busy as hell... wait until i show my plants , tomorrow i will take pics :)

My plants are flowering since day 1 of November :) Now i have one room full of CBD Skunk Hazes, the big one full of different strains, and my veg room with clones of all my CBD Skunk Hazes and 2 Lemon Skunk Clones & 2 Bluehell (Medical Seeds) Clones.

Now im going to check out my friends in the forum :high-five:

Re: Medicatetoday Show Today Is Free - Tomorrow Will Not Cost You Anything Too! Step

Hey haven't seen a post from you in a while. Everything okay? You smokin'? :)

Hello my friend Mr.Chimp!

Yesterday smoked my last bud of Skunk Nº1 (Indica Dominant pheno) , was curing for 5 months hehe, very nice smoke!

Now i only have a dieseltonic 1 gr bud :hmmmm: for christmas, after that i need to wait for my next harvest , early january i think... well 1 or 2 weeks without smoking is not bad , lookin back , in november i just smoked a joint all month ahah

Hey welcome back and don't feel alone on the low-on-weed thing I got enough Grand Daddy Purple for a good fat X-mas blunt. I'm burning an early harvested Pre '98 Bubba Kush plant right now to keep me from smoking it up before then.....

Hey welcome back and don't feel alone on the low-on-weed thing I got enough Grand Daddy Purple for a good fat X-mas blunt. I'm burning an early harvested Pre '98 Bubba Kush plant right now to keep me from smoking it up before then.....

:laughtwo: Nice thinking Mr.Chimp ahah :winkyface: i hope everything is ok with u! :thumb:

Big Growroom:
Big_Room.jpg

I love this plant! It's the Kaya 47 (Advanced Seeds) , really smelly acidic / lemony! it is so YUM :circle-of-love:
Kaya_472.jpg

The other grow room full of CBD Skunk Hazes:
SK2.jpg

My Veg room:
Veg40.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom