Medicinal Cannabis Oil With The Magical Butter Machine Instead Of Rick Simpson Oil

Grassmaster

Has anyone had success treating Cancer using the Magic butter Machine to make Cannabis oil similar to Rick Simpson Oil. I'm talking about the method used in the video below?

Rick Simpson oil is a quick wash method to mainly get the trichomes.

I'm thinking it would be much easier and consistant to use the Magic Butter machine. But it extracts other chemicals from the plant as it runs for hours with heat.

I don't see any information on the WEB about this.

I'd also be interested in any information you find on this subject (as I have one of those MB2 machines, currently still in the box).

The problem of experiments of this nature... Well, it's not like taste-testing different soda pop brands, is it? Don't like choice A? Spit it out, lol, and try B. But when looking for a cancer treatment - and to put it very bluntly - if treatment A fails, you may well be dead (or your cancer has progressed too far). I guess that means it is very important for everyone to document what they try and how well it works (or fails to work). One person simply cannot try many things, one after the other - because, eventually, they'll run out of time.

Another thing that makes issues of this sort problematic is that there are just so many variables in a person's life that IF a given treatment works for one person but does not work for another, we don't really know if the treatment is only "50% effective" or if, instead, some other factor in the second person's life (diet, mental attitude, or another of the thousands of things that makes each of our lives at least slightly different from the next person's) was what caused that particular treatment to not be effective for subject B. Or, for that matter, if one of those things (or combination of several such) was actually what caused subject A to have success.

We don't need a few, or a few dozen, people reporting successes and failures - we need thousands, minimum.

I make tincture out of high CBD high THC Autoflower cannabis. 2 droppers full will get you quite high for 4 hours (ramping up to the maximum after 2 hours then ramping down) . You quickly build up a tolerance if you use it more than once per week. I'm guessing with regular stronger cannabis it would be much more potent. Especially a high THC low CBD strain.

But you can take more of the weaker tincture. The CBD keeps you from getting high but it also keeps the cancer from spreading. I would say regular cannabis with both high levels of THC and CBD would be the best.

Here's my full proof recipe.

Take 2 ounces of good bud material and decarboxylate at 250 degrees F for 30 minutes. Be sure to use an accurate thermometer as ovens are always off by 20 degrees.

Dump the bud in the Magic Butter machine. Poor in a 750 mL (three cups) bottle of food grade grain alcohol of at least 150 proof (75%).

Set the Magic Butter machine for 160 degrees F and for 4 hours on the tincture setting.

When the machine is done. pour the contents into the supplied nylon mesh bag sitting in your 4 cup pyrex measuring cup. Squeeze the alcohol into the measuring cup. Now just pour the contents back into the bottle.

One quarter of a teaspoon in a drink will get a newbie wasted. I like dropper bottles for precise measuring on the fly.

Has anyone had success treating Cancer using the Magic butter Machine to make Cannabis oil similar to Rick Simpson Oil. I'm talking about the method used in the video below?

hi,
have you seen the source turbo?
yep- $600-ish...
the answer to your question is: yup, absolutely!
i was makin a tincture, for my gal, with the trash. accidentally spaced & when i returned, i had 2 grams of unsupervised rso, smiling up at me, bubble free. so yes- do your homework, on boiling points. do homework on decarb temps, as well as terps temps.
i did. there's nothin "good"... boilin off, at 180°f. so set the thing (mbe2) at 180, for an hour and you're golden. sign up on their site. every couple weeks, they'll bum u out, with a better deal than YOURS.
this part, is huge- I've tried the blender, the 2x4, the baseball bat n everything else... all krap. puts too much plant, in ur mix (chlorophyll. it should look like bottled piss and not whatever kale beverage du jour, or you're going to have a gallstone styled tummy ache!).
I've tried various ways and the most recent forum harvest nug i found, was a guy, testing various temps... yes, i know, lots of people claim decarb, in the cannabis oil process. u do your decarb temp homework? overdrying flower and a prior decarb, help, considerably... as does freezing EVERY component (ethanol, buds, etc)... but the guy in his post (wish i could link n credit) also checked for outcomes. the colder, the better so dry ice, when possible! after his intel, combined with my many runs- i found that breakin bud by hand, into mason jars n then, drillin holes in "spare" lids- i could freeze in dry ice n freezer, or cooler, 30min, with loose, hole-less lids and then shake, every 5-10min, straining through a buchner funnel (WORTH IT! most of your time, is filtration), however many times (2-3)... everything back in freezer and another bud wash... possibly another fluid wash, if it's cloudy, at all... and into the mbe2 max line!
many things, cause big mess, big cleanup... this was easiest, fastest, cleanest n more refined than any clinic stick I've seen. bubbles stop, you're golden, so to speak.
the poolguy and roofer were broken for the better part of 2 days, on the remnants of a 00 capsule, after topical use. if ur a regular user... u know there's no more buzz, cept on new batch day... but the analgesic effects remain!!!
good luck, yo!
i cannot speak as to cancer. do your distillation, out of doors, even in the mbe2...
-spare

I'd also be interested in any information you find on this subject (as I have one of those MB2 machines, currently still in the box).

The problem of experiments of this nature... Well, it's not like taste-testing different soda pop brands, is it? Don't like choice A? Spit it out, lol, and try B. But when looking for a cancer treatment - and to put it very bluntly - if treatment A fails, you may well be dead (or your cancer has progressed too far). I guess that means it is very important for everyone to document what they try and how well it works (or fails to work). One person simply cannot try many things, one after the other - because, eventually, they'll run out of time.

Another thing that makes issues of this sort problematic is that there are just so many variables in a person's life that IF a given treatment works for one person but does not work for another, we don't really know if the treatment is only "50% effective" or if, instead, some other factor in the second person's life (diet, mental attitude, or another of the thousands of things that makes each of our lives at least slightly different from the next person's) was what caused that particular treatment to not be effective for subject B. Or, for that matter, if one of those things (or combination of several such) was actually what caused subject A to have success.

We don't need a few, or a few dozen, people reporting successes and failures - we need thousands, minimum.
check my response, please.

Here's some good news! I found this video about someone that has used the Magic Butter Machine to cure his cancers! So it is ok to use the machine. He said he was making the oil by hand to keep healthy. But now he only uses the Magic Butte Machine as it works better in his opinion.

hi,
have you seen the source turbo?
yep- $600-ish...

After 10-20 runs, it pays for itself because you reclaim just about 70% of your ethanol. Just sayin, that's nothing to wag your head at.

Unfortunately I don't have cancer. I just do this as a hobby. I have no need to get it down to the oil. In fact. It is better to store it in food grade alcohol. I can then use it later and can always make the oil if needed later. The Source Turbo would be great. Especially if you have to pay extra fees for the Ethanol. If I could just get Cancer to practice on. Just kidding (not funny).

I make tincture out of high CBD high THC Autoflower cannabis. 2 droppers full will get you quite high for 4 hours (ramping up to the maximum after 2 hours then ramping down) .

But you can take more of the weaker tincture. The CBD keeps you from getting high but it also keeps the cancer from spreading. I would say regular cannabis with both high levels of THC and CBD would be the best.

Correction: Those AUTOFlOWERS I've been growing are LOW CBD, and High (12 to 22 percent THC). I might try some High CBD strains in the future. But I have more have than I require already.

I make tincture out of high CBD high THC Autoflower cannabis. 2 droppers full will get you quite high for 4 hours (ramping up to the maximum after 2 hours then ramping down) . You quickly build up a tolerance if you use it more than once per week. I'm guessing with regular stronger cannabis it would be much more potent. Especially a high THC low CBD strain.

Correction: Those AUTOFlOWERS I've been growing are LOW CBD, and High (12 to 22 percent THC). I might try some High CBD strains in the future. But I have more have than I require already. I mainly use my stash for pain killing and antiimflamatory.

Back
Top Bottom