Medicine Man...any comments?

ZedRules

I bought some strain called Medicine Man couple of days ago...being told by the dispensary that it is one of the most potent indicas available and was wondering if anyone had an opinion about this strain...I didn't really give it a good test, busy night, 2 puffs off the ol vaporizer...no earth shattering rush or buzz...just really mellow...Does anyone have any pics of this strain? I think the bud looked overly dry and crumbled to dust w/ just a pinch twist of the fingers...I may have been had:smokin: I bought Sour Deisel from the same dispensary and it was kickass all the way...I don't know...tonight I will give it a real test because I'm off 5 days and tonight I plan on seeing Mars on my to Jupiter.:laughtwo:

Mr. Nice Seeds

A proven medical marvel for those in need of high levels of THC. With strong genetic heritage stemming from a Brazilan sativa/South Indian hybrid combined with a prodigious-yield Afghani, this member of the White Widow family is a proven champion for terminally ill patients. Indoor growers can expect an incredibly resinous and compact Indica appearance from this plant. Yields 600+ grams a square metre.

:trance: :trance: :adore: Ok...upon giving this strain a try tonight...1 decently loaded vap whip... :trance: ...I feel like somebody spiked my head with novacaine...and slloooooooooowwww motion. This stuff is definitely good for severe pain...man I had to put this stuff away after one bowl...:adore: :adore: :adore: I'd have to crawl to bed, if I had a second one!!!

I just wanted to add that this stuff tasted awful, which might be because this may have been sitting in the dispensary for awhile...the guy who helped me said most people thought it was too strong...sounds like a slow mover, although I'll buy it again...hopefully fresher than this batch! This stuff is very stoney.:laughtwo:

Grew 6 plants, got 2 phenos of mr nice medman. Must be some real sativa influence in both my phenos as they were over 6' tall. Best pheno had the catpiss after smell. I use it at the end of the night. Really big for increasing appetite and pain relief!

Hello, all... newbie here, but I have been lurking for a while. I saw this thread, and wanted to give my $.02 on it.

Awesome strain but we have found it to be a bit sensitive and tends to hermaphadite easily. We noticed several of them doing this, and I wondered if maybe putting them into a 36-hour darkness when swapping from veg to flower would help. So, I have built a little "time-out" box, framed with 2x3's and covered in pandafilm that I can put them into for 36 hours before going into flower.

I will let you know if that helps with the hermie problem. I have 6 M.M. that are just about ready to go into flower, and will keep you updated. However, I would *highly* recommend that you take extra precautions to avoid ANY stress to any of the M.M. girls. They just seem to be a bit more... delicate.

Trip- That's a big surprise to me. I'm a long time grower, but kind of loose in my grows and sometimes see a nanner here and there, usually on fem seeds though. Were these Medman seeds in Mr Nice breeder packs?

I just wanted to add that this stuff tasted awful, which might be because this may have been sitting in the dispensary for awhile...the guy who helped me said most people thought it was too strong...sounds like a slow mover, although I'll buy it again...hopefully fresher than this batch! This stuff is very stoney.:laughtwo:

this strain does taste kinda bad,leaves a not pleasant sour taste in your mouth. it smells like cat piss. the high however is amazing. great for pain relief. huge yields with dense ass buds.

since weed is becoming legal in more states and more people will be growing,i thought i would add to this thread. this plant is easy to clone and easy to grow IF you remember one simple fact. it does NOT like strong nutes. if you go much over 800 ppm,you could burn the plant. it is a fragile girl with branches that need to be braced,the buds will break the branches. when done right,the yields can be huge. this plant produces as much as 2x the bud when topped. after topping ,let it rest a few days before putting into bud. i hope some finds this useful. grow on my friends:)

Back
Top Bottom