Medijuana, 1wk to go. coloring?

Re: medijuana, 1wk to go..coloring?

Hi oks226...I been using biobizz nutes, I started to flush with just water an molasses from yesterday..(same day I took pic) and will do so thru the week...I dont know if its cos of the airpots but she has been so thirsty....maybe I should feed nutes on every other watering next time...its been every other day throughout her grow...is this too much?

I have never used those nutes, but with almost all nutes you will want to give only water once in a while, this will help from getting a salt buildup in your soil. A good rule of thumb is to feed, feed, water. Just repeat this for your entire cycle, that being said I think your plants look great and as long as that yellowing does not progress all the way down the leaf you will be fine.
I have read that those airpots beg for water in an indoor environment, so it's completely normal(and good IMO) that they need watering every other day.

Mannn after seing these pictures the only thing you have to worry about is anyone finding those & Not gettin toooo HiGh!..Extremely nice Grow..The plant is supposed to lose all nuitrents an turn yellow&dry the last 7-10 days even 2 weeks some people say..Your plants still look Ripe Nice.....!

Well its smokin pretty damn good:tokin:, ended up with 57g dry bud not counting the littles ones, they just got smoked, beautiful smooth and absolutley perfect couchlock...I have multiple prolapsed disc and was lookin for something to take me away from my morphine prescriptions.....i found it :cheer:

so i got 2 more, 9 days into flower, already lookin like improvements on the first one....maybe i get em up in a journal
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Heres a couple of snaps of the next 2,.. they are both clones from the first so hopefully few problems ahead, ... the first one was vegged under ever increasing cfls, flowered for the first 2 weeks or so under cfl, then switched over to 400w hps...this time these 2 are straight under the hps from day 1 of flower...and boy is there a difference...they are in only 3ltr airpots with biobizz allmix and extra perlite, biobizz root juice, biogrow and biobloom with molasses added during flowering...the first was flowered in a 6ltr...:) bp
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC_0558.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC_0557.jpg

Hey Bassplayer, mne was 7 wks last fri and all my fan leaves are turning yellow and diying. I havent fed any nutes since week 6 and water consumption dropped by around 50%. checked trichs and about 10% amber, 50%clear 40% cloudy-been havng big temp fluctuations, low 50s at nght to low 90s durng the day. I thnk have a big root bound plant here.
onemowkorso.JPG

Back
Top Bottom