Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Hi All,I appreciate so much the positivity and comments its great that you all seem to get as excited as I do:thanks:Its good to see you are still keeping an eye on me mmclient, I hope all is well in your world...i think each grow the colors have got more and more intense in these late stages..I love it :rollit:...

So this is now my new cabinet...
DSC_09852.jpg

:rofl: hahaha not really, just mom n kids in temporary housing during the renovations:cheesygrinsmiley:
So its out with the old...
DSC_09863.jpg
DSC_09881.jpg
DSC_09891.jpg

A thorough clean and disinfect, I sprayed SNS 244 and 217 (my previous pom prizes) to prevent mold and spider mites, the new cab will be going here, closer to the window which is blacked out velux so has a perfect void for venting the extractor into...
DSC_09911.jpg

And here is the first stage of the new installation...
DSC_09922.jpg
Thats as far as I got, my back said it was time to stop, and besides...its dinner time.:yahoo:
More to follow soon, & comments/criticism always welcome
:peacetwo:Bass

Boy, now that was a busy busy day...
Ibezphil2005, I wish you lived closer too I sure coulda done with a extra pair of hands today!!!
PBRMJ n OMM :thanks:guys too for the words of encouragement...:thumb:
As it was I didnt get finished yet...nearly tho, had to get yet more duct tape...theres close to 200m holding this baby together:rofl:
So the continuing build...

This is the back section, walls and ceiling of flower room lined, also top center panel of veg chamber...
DSC_09853.jpg

This is both front and back sections together but not yet fixed, also with removable light shelf in front half of veg chamber...
DSC_09864.jpg

This is the end view, top left section will be drying room, remaining is veg chamber...
DSC_09872.jpg

This shows veg chamber form front with shelf removed, (this I hope will give me the option to grow sativa)
DSC_09892.jpg

And the whole cabinet almost complete, without shelf in veg chamber...
DSC_09923.jpg

2mro I should have it finished and fitted out...thats the plan anyhow, oh yeah...girls are still in dark, today was exactly 9 weeks so again, hoping to chop em 2mro...Im tired now:lot-o-toke:

Thanks Guys...
Well its about as finished as can be, without being actually finished.:) Ran out of flippin tape again and of course all the shops have been shut for ages...But I can say Im happy with the reults of today:ganjamon:....I hope you agree...
First pic, no lights on...
DSC_0986_2.jpg

next, light on in back of veg room...
DSC_09865.jpg

and both veg lights on...
DSC_09854.jpg

Better view of flower chamber with back light on in veg side...
DSC_09873.jpg

and all covered up...
DSC_09901.jpg

I still have to run the ducting for the extractor, fit pc fan for exhaust in veg room, I will have passive intakes for when it is closed up...seal up the midline in flower side with mylar strips and refective tape, and fix velcro to the doors...oh and of course connect the light...
One question I still have about it though...is it a cabinet or now a tent?! :rofl:
Still no harvest as such, but I will chop the girls and hang em whole til the morning

I once heard that anything can be fixed with duct tape and 3-in-One oil. The rule is that if it moves and shouldn't use the duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the oil! :laughtwo:

Quick mini update, showing the girls from grow 4 after a dark period of 84 hours, and finally out of the airpots...
DSC_09893.jpg

DSC_0995.jpg

DSC_09991.jpg

DSC_10041.jpg
and I think a fitting farewell task for the original grow cab...
:)
DSC_10121.jpg

Have more tape now so gotta get new room finished so I can get happy with the scissors shortly:slide::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom