Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Nice, I will also be ordering some bubble bags befor my next harvest, its been on the list for a while, but you just helped me to move ot up to the top! Thanks
Peace,
NEPharmer

Hey Ibezphil, Bandit420, Tmac12, NEPharmer, and Mr Krip and by no means least, the OldMedMan...
Guys, Im flattered that you all think I did such a good job, praise indeed from such company :thanks::high-five:
Thats a heck of good idea you got there Bandit420, someone should write em and let em know why, if they get a boost in sales today:rofl:
Awesome compliments from you all, sure helps keep a Brother motivated to do more
:Namaste:
Bassplayer

Fuck, mon.
This hash ineed looks great :grinjoint:

I don't know why but when I tried to make it myself form my trim with a paper filter, somehow failed :bong: Maybe these bubble bags make a difference.

Cool mon. Keep that pollen coming :)

hey bass, I have been following your grow sense the beginning and it is very impressive. love the pics. im a first time grower and had a few questions for ya.

what strain are you growing?
how do you keep them so short?, I see you lst them, but do you top or fimm? and if so when and how often?

thanks,
great looking new bud machine!!!

I already recieved mine! I made a small batch (I had about an oz of trim left over from an old grow and had to test them out). I diddn't get much, but what I got was really good! I can't wait to harvest my next round to make a real batch of bubble! Thanks Bass for the kick in the ass I needed to finally order them!

Im flattered that I could inspire a few of you to try these bags...I hope you all let me see how you get on with em:thumb:

So I decided to enter something in Nug of Month contest, I put up these 2 pics of bud from grow 4, harvested on jan 24...smokes beautiful smooth, its turned into a nice body stone, good for my pain but doesnt dull the brain...very nice indeed...
DSC_1033.jpg
DSC_1051.jpg

I think this will be a good place to bring this journal to a close....

I have some new strains I want to grow, SSSDH(IC420 2010 winner) x dansk diesel, and I have been so lucky to get what I have been told are feminized seeds from IC420 2009 2nd place winner...see who can figure what they are:),

I have my new (still nameless) tent all set up, just mom and quite old kids now, rattling round in there by themselves, and some equipment upgrades, also I will be trying my thumbs at coco and a diy dwc for the first time. I have some new nutes to try out and review so all in all the title for this current journal will be somewhat obselete. Im still goona keep a medijuana going in soil, just incase evrything goes to shite....but as you can see. a lot of changes and hopefully some exciting things ahead.
I want to say huge :thanks: to you all for the encouragement, compliments and motivation that you have all shown me, I hope I can keep you just as interested in my next (looks like a busy one)journal...to be started very soon.
I definately got hooked on this hobby

Have a great green day evry1
Bassplayer

Great job Bass, I'll be looking forward to following along on younext journal as well. Good luck in the contest, it looks like a contender for sure!

Great grow! Loved being along for the ride... Can't wait for the next one!

So when is the next one coming? :hippy:
And how is that hash smokin'? :bongrip:

So when is the next one coming? :hippy:
And how is that hash smokin'? :bongrip:

I just put 9 medijuana clones in another new improved diy cloner...(I hope) :)
Put 2 SSSDHxDansk Diesel seeds and 1 Krome's White Triangle seed up 24hrs ago, all 3 have a tap root showing, they will go riot cubes 2mro...
I didnt get to the hash yet, waitin on a pipe I ordered to arrive :tokin:
Im soon to be busy again...thanks for checkin in Dude:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom